No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sensible plan... since they are really the only entertaining thing about the super bowl anyway.

Comment

• I'm getting a really, really good feeling about this one. Even without seeing the trailer yet, it just feels like they GOT it.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cap is King Shit of Fuck Mountain.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• As he should be. As he should be.

Comment

• Seriously, it is my most anticipated kermit berk movie this summer.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I had a dream. 30-28 Steelers. Place bets accordingly.

Comment

• The Super Bowl will lose to Captain America. Rapeburgers will die with a shield in his chest.

And who will this shield be thrown by? Why James Alexander Dix on a fucking horse, that's who.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-04-2011, 03:54 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fucking Win.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah that Red Skull reveal took me by surprise. I didn't think they'd flash that today but holy awesome!! Looks fucking great.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't really care about Captain America. That said, boner status: achieved.

Comment

• Same as digger. Holy shit.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• For a 30 second spot it did a damn fine job, and like Grave and Martin I don't give a fuuu about El Capitan.

Comment

• Great stuff - always liked the character, and the commercial delivered in spades. Plus, Red Skull! WOOT!
                              Last edited by Timothy225; 02-07-2011, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Same here. Always thought the character was boring as fuck. Really digging the fact they went period with this.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X