No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Thor got sent to Earth by Odin cause he was being a prick. So Odin was all like, "Dude, quit being such a dick," and then made Thor this big pussy and shit. But then, this Blake guy finds a hammer in this ice cave and is all like, "WTF" and picks it up and becomes all badass and shit. Motherfuckers were all like, "I guess this Blake dude turns into Thor" but then Kirby's all like, "You motherfuckers don't know shit. Blake is Thor, dickwads." Then Stan Lee stole Kirby's art, fucked his woman, and Blake stopped being in Thor comics.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• so is JGL actually being considered for Ant-Man?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That^. I alwaya thought it was kind of a lame attempt to get the "required" secret identity angle into that book. "Thor's a superhero, right? Therefore he MUST have a secret identity, right?"
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• so if it was between JGL and Rudd, I'M TEAM RUDD ALL THE WAY.

As for the Thor stuff, I never read the comics and that makes no sense.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mhko3m7D6UA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• *golfclap*

Comment

• Vin is awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Cool
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I am Groot!

I AM Groot!

I am Groot!

I. . . am Groot.

I. . .am. . . Groot.

I. . . am . . . GROOOOOOT!

I have faith that with enough practice, he'll NAIL that line.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It'll come out, "Ahmgkrudt."

Comment

• As it should
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                          It'll come out, "Ahmgkrudt."

nice. very nice.

Comment

• I AM GROOT DISGUISED AS GROOT PLAYIN' ANOTHER GROOT
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-15-2013, 09:09 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I live my life a quarter groot at a time......

Comment

• WE HUNGROOT

Comment

Working...
                                X