No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty much every comic movie is bad if you start chipping away at the plot or story.

The Thor 2 trailer at IMAX was so fucking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Pretty much every comic movie is bad if you start chipping away at the plot or story.

The Thor 2 trailer at IMAX was so fucking good.
      It's the flaws in IM2 aren't hard ones to spot. If I can sit there and find giant holes in the story at a basic level while I am watching the movie, then it's a flawed movie storywise.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I think The Dark Knight has holes in it that could suck in a small planet, and IM2 doesn't come close to those kind of problems. Still enjoy both.

Comment

• This either/or shit is tiresome. Everyone shut the fuck up.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Either Russ is drunk. Or he's an asshole.

Comment

• Maybe he's a drunk asshole thus either/or does not apply. EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HUG OK!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Either Russ is drunk. Or he's an asshole.
                The latter. Get off the shed.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I think The Dark Knight has holes in it that could suck in a small planet, and IM2 doesn't come close to those kind of problems. Still enjoy both.
                  No one is saying (at least I'm not) that you can't enjoy these movies. All I'm saying is, from an objective stand point, there are problems with the story and that affects my enjoyment.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Mandroids coming to Cap 2.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Confirmed.

Spoiler: Thor 2 spoiler 
                      Chris O'Dowd (The IT Crowd/Bridesmaids) is Dr. Donald Blake in Thor: The Dark World.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• wait, is that guy from the Incredible Hulk flick?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• meaning the character , not the actor
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pretty sure Donald Blake is/was the 'earthly form' of Thor.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• my bad. I just knew the name was familiar. Makes sense if it's the human version of thor.

Comment

• haha, I was thinking of the actor's name that played what was to become the Leader from Incredible Hulk, Tim BLAKE Nelson.

man, I'm outta it.

Comment

Working...
                                X