Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlett Witch?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gonna need this poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

That is correct.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• RIP Scarlet Witch's bust.

In all seriousness I dig this casting and hope she gets more to do than Renner did
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• In other news.

Spoiler: More this 

http://andersonvision.com/iron-man-3...-the-avengers/
            I'm starting a Rumor Mill to continue my year end campaign of hit whoring.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• so it's bullshit or no?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

so it's bullshit or no?

It sounds reasonable, but it's so early to get anything like this going.

So, I'm leaning towards plausible, but not likely.

Comment

• If true, I'm slightly let down (I don't give a shit about Ultron). Wake me when they put a giant lizard in purple underpants, then I'll know they've got the lord on their side.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm still way more excited for Guardians.

Comment

• I'm not down w/ them fucking w/ the look. The antennae & silver shell have to be preserved, IMO, to retain any semblance of credibility.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

I'm still way more excited for Guardians.
                        This.

But then again, the thing with Marvel movies is that we're always concerned but they generally turn out pretty good. Except Iron Man 2. That movie blows.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• IM2 gets a pass from me for the scene between Hammer and Whiplash in the hanger and the F1 sequence. Hammer's orange hands never fail to make me crack up. I enjoy IM2 more than Cap (at least more than the second half of Cap)

Comment

• I just don't have a problem with Iron Man 2, and never got all the hate for it. Sam Rockwell is so fucking good in it. Of course, I don't have a problem with Iron Man 3 either, and tons of people hate it more than 2.

Comment

• 3 was great.

Comment

• IM2 is a mess at the story level. There are lots of good ideas in it, and I dig Rockwell, etc, but if you start thinking about the story, it all falls apart. Generally that kills any enthusiasm I may have for the movie.

And I really dug IM3. And I...didn't...see...that...comming...
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X