No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Elves Wide Shut.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha. yes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Weird rumor shit I got in last night. I already passed it along to my usual places in exchanges for links. (That's why I even bother with this shit).

Spoiler: Late Thursday night Avengers 2 shit 

So, I got a hastily written email from somebody claiming to have inside knowledge about whatever. Here's the gist.

GOTG end credits scene: The Guardians getting stranded on Earth, but as they're about to land...Ultron has taken over the planet.

Avengers 2: First 30 minutes are back story as to how Ultron was created (think sentient evil Iron Man armor) and how he took over the world.

The rest is the assembled teams working together to stop Ultron.

Name drops brought up: Monica Rambeau, Daisy Johnson, Bobbi Morse, the Pyms and Air Force Captain Carol Danvers.

The rest was just insane meanderings.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hearsay!
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I buy the stuff about Ultron, since it feeds into why Spader was cast. Other than that, it's speculation.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is Ultron gonna be some weird version of Jarvis?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That depends if you think James Spader is a weird version of Paul Bettany.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If true, these revelations sound extremely cool, but I still want Thanos, damn it. & Mar-Vell should precede Ms. Marvel, much as I like both characters.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• neat.

Comment

• Yeah, kind of cool.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• *SNIK!* Whattaya mean "kind of", bub?
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Surely you mean SNIKT, good sir.

Might I inquire as to why such swag is hangin' in an Avengers thread?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• BECAUSE ONE DAY WOLVIE AND SPIDEY AND THE GANG WILL ALL HANG TOGETHER AND IT WILL BE AWESOME.

Also, because I was really drunk last night.

Comment

• Man I wish.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X