No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he'll team up with Vin Diesel's Vision.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Edgar Wright said on twitter like an hour later that Pegg isn't Ant Man...so he totes is right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Edgar Wright said on twitter like an hour later that Pegg isn't Ant Man...so he totes is right?
        Which ant man might be the right question.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So Bradley Cooper is Rocket. Was hoping for someone else but if Gunn is behind it, then so be it. No beef with Cooper, but I never pegged him as a great voice actor.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Was Zach Braff busy?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Like I said on the book of the face, if he brings some Face swagger like in the A-Team, it could be pretty great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I wish it'd been Hannibal.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  So Bradley Cooper is Rocket. Was hoping for someone else but if Gunn is behind it, then so be it. No beef with Cooper, but I never pegged him as a great voice actor.
                  Me neither.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Like I said on the book of the face, if he brings some Face swagger like in the A-Team, it could be pretty great.
                    Yeah, I'm with you. I think this could actually be a good idea.

His voice can't set him apart or be voice actor-y because then, whenever he opens his mouth, you'll be taken out of the film. Cooper sounds like a regular guy and you need that with RR.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                      His voice can't set him apart or be voice actor-y because then, whenever he opens his mouth, you'll be taken out of the film.
                      Because if the image of the gun-toting space raccoon won't, surely his smug voice will.

The smug quotient is getting dangerously high here.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bradley Cooper is Rocket Racoon? look , I love Cooper ever since Kitchen Confidential, but Racoon has to have some grit in his voice. Cooper has NONE.

You need a Keith David, a Liam Neeson or a Ian McShane to make it work.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Because if the image of the gun-toting space raccoon won't, surely his smug voice will.

The smug quotient is getting dangerously high here.
                          YOU'RE getting dangerously high here.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• hahaha.

I dunno, I get that he's not the fan choice, but once again, Gunn seems to pick people that end up doing some great work. We can all bitch and moan once we see some footage.

Comment

• I'll trust Marvel's great casting so far I guess...
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• HEY GUYS IT'S NOT EVEN OUT YET AND I HATE IT!!!!! /nerds
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X