X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it happened.

Spoiler: Earlier than I expected 

The villain's Ultron.

Now, it appears that Diesel is playing either Vision or Ultron. Confirm coming for D23 it appears.

Helicarrier destroyed in Cap 2: The Winter Soldier

Some Thor 2 shit I couldn't make out.

Avengers 2 is officially Avengers: The Age of Ultron

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Isn't The Age of Ultron comic book Ultra-Shitty?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm kind of psyched. So far they've nailed it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Isn't The Age of Ultron comic book Ultra-Shitty?

The Age of Ultron was 3 issues of ideas and 7 more of piss poor execution. That being said, it appears to just be title use and a Whedon plot hitting the greatest hits.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm not worried, as Whedon is the man, just curious.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So what about Thanos?
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                So what about Thanos?

Phase 3 for now.

Comment

• Korvac can eat a quasardick.

Thanos or I riot.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wait, Thanos is now wave 3? What a cocktease.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is what I'm most excited for.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Wait, Thanos is now wave 3? What a cocktease.

Caught my ass offguard too. That and it seems like Thor 2's director got fired before production completed and the editor's been finishing that one.

Comment

• Ultron is cool and all, but I was really hoping for Thanos this go around. I can't be upset though, comic nerd are living in a great time in regards to cinema lately.

Comment

• YEAH we are. The fact that they're planning ahead to a Phase 3 is encouraging. But I think even if the quality slips to the point they shelve that idea, they'd have to put Thanos in one of the Phase 2 movies to prevent the comic geek riot that would ensue if they didn't.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ultron is a surprise, as I'd figured Thanos was a lock. Still, I'm far, far from disappoint. Diesel as either him or the Vision (or BOTH! Hey robots, androids, same subroutines, same manufacturer - why the hell not?) is inspired casting.

Besides, the fact we're getting a Phase 3 (Marvel's owned by Disney - OF COURSE we're getting a Phase 3, with Phase 4 to follow) will hopefully mean some MODOK love down the line.

Comment

• Ultron & Thanos are probably my favorite villains.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X