Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck, if they do that they might as well just cast Jonah Hill. He has some vilain experience after Megamind, after all.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I completely want to see Vin reciting some of those monologues from The Infinity Gauntlet.

Comment

• The voice of the end of all things.

I approve.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: For clarity 

Again, nothing solid about Vin Diesel as Thanos. It's a possibility, but so is a lot of shit.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Considering whoever plays Thanos will be buried under a costume and makeup and shit, we need a presence, and a voice. Diesel fits the bill...
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Considering whoever plays Thanos will be buried under a costume and makeup and shit, we need a presence, and a voice. Diesel fits the bill...

True enough. But, he could still be just voicing Groot.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Indeed. Bah, we'll see. Just gimme ma RACOON!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Michael Cera for the most neurotic Thanos ever.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      You should be reading Remender's Cap. It's batshit fun (no Modok, but there is some truly crazy stuff in the recent arc).
                      Think I will - thanks, brah!

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                      Michael Cera for the most neurotic Thanos ever.
                      If it means we get the Winstead as Death...

Diesel as Thanos I can dig - just mocap the man and let him speak.

Comment

• Soooo....Vision?

Comment

• I hope so. I always loved that character from the books. But I always kind of pictured him more Vulcan logical aloof than I think Diesel can pull off. Although he did have some legendary arguments w/ Quicksilver over his marrying the Scarlet Witch, Vin's voice isn't the one I hear when I read those. I could see him as Thanos before Vision.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Wasn't the Korvac storyline floated for Avengers 2? Diesel as Korvac might be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Wasn't the Korvac storyline floated for Avengers 2? Diesel as Korvac might be interesting.

Korvac has been licensed, but there's no concrete ties to the movies.

Spoiler: That being said 

My spies suggest that Diesel is playing a villain for the FOX Marvel movies. I don't see how, but they're pretty adamant that he's a villain for them.

I'm siding with Occam's Razor and sticking to my guns that he is Thanos.

Comment

• Follow-up to previous post: I think Marvel just let something big drop. I'm literally hopping between windows trying to get a confirm.

Comment

Working...
                                X