No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How could they make a movie about Strange & NOT have Dormammu? That'd make about as much sense as a Hulk movie w/o the Abomination.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Nolte was great pre-sentient fart cloud.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm all over a Dr. Strange film. Gives Marvel an excuse to be all trippy and, dare I hope, Lovecraftian. BRING FORTH THE MINDLESS ONES, BY THE HOARY HOSTS OF HOGGOTH!

Comment

• While I have been shitting on a lot of fan theories, I did notice something when I was checking out related licensing info.

Spoiler: Minutia Spoiler 

Marvel recently went out of their way to make sure their licensing was up to date for the term and name Michael Korvac.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Awwwwww-wwwww shit!

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Sounds like things might be gettin' real up in this piece!

Still holding out hope for eventual Ultron hijinks, though. And to see MODOK somewhere down the line. WE NEED MORE GIANT FLYING HEADZ!

Comment

• Well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad. But, the Del Toro thing was really great misdirect on Marvel's part.

Spoiler: Guardians of the Galaxy villains 

Karen Gillian - Nebula
                Lee Pace - Ronan the Accuser
                Benecio Del Toro - The Collector

Thanos is still happening, but Marvel is playing it even closer to their vest. Especially since it's going to drive Avengers 2.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

•   Spoiler: Piecing together more things pre Comic Con 

Vin Diesel isn't playing Ant-Man or Vision. But, he's being courted for Avengers 2 with possible post credits on GOTG.

Dr. Strange is getting fast tracked hard.

Avengers 2 is being reworked to include newer ideas and people. I'm getting hints of a Jonathan Hickman style Avengers which seems really crowded for a feature film.

Last GOTG casting should come out at D23 or ComicCon. Very vague at this point.

Comment

• SPOILERS CAUSE EFFING SPOILER TAG ISNT WORKING

Spoiler: SPOILERS LIKE ON CARS 
                    Hmm...Avengers 2, post credit Guardians.. Vin Diesel is Thanos. I guess he comes packaged with that deep growly voice and muscles. Don't know if he's quite as articulated as I'd like..
                    Last edited by Trejo; 07-14-2013, 06:16 PM.
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• WAT WAT WAT?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Whaaaaaaaat?

FUCK to the YES if true
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That's not at all what I pictured Thanos to be like. . . I have no idea who I'd like to see cast in that role, but it wasn't Vin Diesel.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            That's not at all what I pictured Thanos to be like. . . I have no idea who I'd like to see cast in that role, but it wasn't Vin Diesel.
                              Spoiler: Avengers 
                            I still am not sure if he is Thanos. However, his stunt at Marvel did reveal that Vision is in the latest draft. Also, 10 person roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Sounds like things might be gettin' real up in this piece!

Still holding out hope for eventual Ultron hijinks, though. And to see MODOK somewhere down the line. WE NEED MORE GIANT FLYING HEADZ!
                              You should be reading Remender's Cap. It's batshit fun (no Modok, but there is some truly crazy stuff in the recent arc).
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                That's not at all what I pictured Thanos to be like. . . I have no idea who I'd like to see cast in that role, but it wasn't Vin Diesel.
                                They should go against type and cast Seth Rogan.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X