Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Bucky's be bucking

There's a reason he stayed dead for 60 years. There's a reason why there has only be one take on him post resurrection.

Character is one dimensional in spite of a library of retcons.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Word.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He's fucking awesome now.

Beercan arm and all.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          He's fucking awesome now.

Beercan arm and all.

Awesome under Brubaker vs. lackluster everyone else is a wide disparity.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Truest of stories.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• John C. Reilly to play Ronan the Accuser. AThis movie sounds like it will be fucking nuts.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They updated the story. Apparently he's playing someone else. If Ronan the Accuser was here, he'd accuse you of being too hasty with your stories.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• He'd have to eat nothing but horse meat soaked in growth hormone to play Ronan.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    They updated the story. Apparently he's playing someone else. If Ronan the Accuser was here, he'd accuse you of being too hasty with your stories.

He's playing Rhomann Dey.

Comment

• Doctor Strange rumored villains.

I honestly can't wait to watch this movie. I love the fact that he's completely different from the other heroes we've seen so far. It could be great.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Doctor Strange rumored villains.

I honestly can't wait to watch this movie. I love the fact that he's completely different from the other heroes we've seen so far. It could be great.

I was just about to bring that up.

That and RDJ is only coming back for Avengers 2 and 3.

Comment

• good for him.

Comment

• I'm happy he's on. It'd be weird just having some other dude trying to be Tony.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I figured after IM3 they could just never actually show Stark but just have the suits be controlled by "him".

Comment

• DORMAMMU! YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X