No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly. That ain't intel or anything. Going off the history of how they've done cast members of M:Is past.

This has, and will always be, the Tom Cruise Show. Also starring Ving Rhames. Pegg could be the new Ving though.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• As long as they bring back Paula Patton and her amazing legs, I'm fine.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wouldn't bank on that either.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• As I was thinking today, I think the big character reveal on shield is...
              Spoiler: Pure speculation 
            Adam Warlock
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              As I was thinking today, I think the big character reveal on shield is...
                Spoiler: Pure speculation 
              Adam Warlock
              That would make sense, considering who the villain is for Avengers 2.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I'm not a huge Renner fan so he can leave all of the projects ever if he pleases.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  That would make sense, considering who the villain is for Avengers 2.

Well, I'm starting to lean that way since I'm thinking
                    Spoiler: apapapa 
                  Luke Cage is the line that Marvel is sending out as a fake spoiler. Really going out of their way to seed it out there. But, they've done it before. Still, it could just be Luke Cage mixed together with the Black Captain America origin of the Bradleys.

But, if it's what I speculated earlier...here's my reasoning.

Spoiler: Just more shit 
                  If it's Adam Warlock, it would allow Marvel to repurpose a character that the mainstream doesn't care about. Plus, it's cheap.

1) They plan on using The Enclave on the show. You only use the Enclave for the Phoenix and Adam Warlock.

2) Rewatch that trailer, dude's got a piece of alien tech embedded in his forearm. While it's not the Soul Gem embedded in the motherfucker's forehead, subtle approaches work better for the TV Marvel.

3) It fits perfectly with where Phase 2 is going and it gives the show a tie back into the films. Plus, you can work the dude off the show and start the next Phase 3 arc.

4) Whedon's got a boner for the Warlock Saga and really wants to do that Marvel Annual 2-parter from the late 70s.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Afro'd anti-spoiler dude or I riot.

A one man riot.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Well, I'm starting to lean that way since I'm thinking
                        Spoiler: apapapa 
                      Luke Cage is the line that Marvel is sending out as a fake spoiler. Really going out of their way to seed it out there. But, they've done it before. Still, it could just be Luke Cage mixed together with the Black Captain America origin of the Bradleys.

But, if it's what I speculated earlier...here's my reasoning.

Spoiler: Just more shit 
                      If it's Adam Warlock, it would allow Marvel to repurpose a character that the mainstream doesn't care about. Plus, it's cheap.

1) They plan on using The Enclave on the show. You only use the Enclave for the Phoenix and Adam Warlock.

2) Rewatch that trailer, dude's got a piece of alien tech embedded in his forearm. While it's not the Soul Gem embedded in the motherfucker's forehead, subtle approaches work better for the TV Marvel.

3) It fits perfectly with where Phase 2 is going and it gives the show a tie back into the films. Plus, you can work the dude off the show and start the next Phase 3 arc.

4) Whedon's got a boner for the Warlock Saga and really wants to do that Marvel Annual 2-parter from the late 70s.
                      I LOVE that 70's 2 parter you reference. Probably my favorite single comic issue ever.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8cZSpMqXpmk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Evan Peters is Quicksilver. Going to show up in the new Xmen flick and Avengers.

That's awesome. Peters was fucking great in both seasons of American Horror Story.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Massive guardians spoilers dropping over the last 2 days. Plus, John c Reilly is up for a multi film part as a nova

Comment

• Stop being a teasing bitch and do tell, Troy.

John C Reilly as a Nova? They REAAAAAALLY want to push it as a comedy, do they?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Stop being a teasing bitch and do tell, Troy.

John C Reilly as a Nova? They REAAAAAALLY want to push it as a comedy, do they?
                                Almost back to desktop to write rather than pecking this shit out

Comment

Working...
                                X