Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just happy Coulson is back.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ySsw-6aetys?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So how long do you give this? Whedon's never done very well on Network TV.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• 8 episodes shown out of order.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll give it a season. Marvel's hot right now, but network TV wants huge profits immediately. Which is why Whedon never works on Network.

Then again, ABC is owned by Disney, so this could get a better chance due to the movie tie in...

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Damned nice 'vette. Lola indeed.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll give it a whirl, but it's gotta get balls deep in the comics in order for it to work. Costumed super-villains, hi-tech equipment (SHIELD flying car, anyone?), plenty of call-outs to the films, and so on. All these great toys in the Marvel toybox to play with - the more outlandish, the better. Otherwise, it's gonna look and be like every other CSI/NCIS/Law & Order/Etc. cop/government agent drama that's out there.

Also, it can't get caught up in it's own mythology to the point it becomes like Lost, X-Files, BSG where things become so convoluted the writers just make shit up as they go along and to hell with anything making sense.

Comment

• <iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/i4GyF/embed"></iframe>

Comment

• Here's the full SHIELD trailer. Looks pretty good. Lots of Whedon-esque dialog and moments. Apparently, J August is playing Luke Cage, if the gentleman from Kentucky is correct.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PerIAuv27SQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• That trailer is great. I honestly wish they would have kept the Coulson reveal a secret though. That line "Welcome to Level 7" would have fucking killed so much more had that been the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                        Here's the full SHIELD trailer. Looks pretty good. Lots of Whedon-esque dialog and moments. Apparently, J August is playing Luke Cage, if the gentleman from Kentucky is correct.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PerIAuv27SQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                        I am.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I don't want to stroke Anderson's ego, but he told us life model decoys or whatever the fuck were about to figure into the Marvel movie universe big time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I don't want to stroke Anderson's ego, but he told us life model decoys or whatever the fuck were about to figure into the Marvel movie universe big time soon.
                            I'm still waiting to see how that plays out. Right now, the scuttlebutt is behind
                              Spoiler: Shield 
                            this being Luke cage with Josiah Bradley as part of back story. That being said, operation rebirth, lmds, the enclave and the truth mini series are supposed to be points of reference for the series.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So I finally saw Iron Man 3. I REALLY liked it. A lot. Shane Black is a God. And he and RDJ should do more movies together.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Jeremy Renner is pulling a Terrence Howard on Marvel, so Rerb will probably get a new Hawkeye to hate.

Comment

Working...
                                X