Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    They too weigh as much as some woman from the Spearmint Rhino. Big fahkin' woop

It appears they're going out of their way to cast young. So, who knows what'll happen?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've nothing against her beyond the insufferable company she keeps. She's just not who anyone without a rapevan would think of for the role.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I've nothing against her beyond the insufferable company she keeps. She's just not who anyone without a rapevan would think of for the role.

Could be worse. We could always be getting the Ultimate Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Explain that shit to your kids.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Eastern European woemn are of 2 kinds:

Super hot

And in bed, they're incredibly nasty. Yay for the Witch!

Or it's one of those:

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, but those girls and even NASTIER. Until you've had your balls "gummed off" by an octogenarian moustache enthusiast, I don't want you bad mouthing, them, 'kay?
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Yeah, but those girls and even NASTIER. Until you've had your balls "gummed off" by an octogenarian moustache enthusiast, I don't want you bad mouthing, them, 'kay?

"Ben? You are for to beink so distant lately. Vhat of romance night in Minsk? Vhat for our love, Ben? VHAT FOR OUR LOVE?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Eastern European woemn are of 2 kinds:

Super hot

And in bed, they're incredibly nasty. Yay for the Witch!

Or it's one of those:

Actually, I think the one in the flag might be Breshnev.

And I might consider letting the weightlifter bench press me. Know what I mean?
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

"Ben? You are for to beink so distant lately. Vhat of romance night in Minsk? Vhat for our love, Ben? VHAT FOR OUR LOVE?!?"
                  And I think THAT'S Trotsky.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                    And I might consider letting the weightlifter bench press me. Know what I mean?
                    I'd suggest you run the fuck away.

Comment

• IM EATING BREAKFAST YOU ASSHOLES

Comment

• SHUT UP YOU AND YOUR STUFFED CHICKEN FRIED STEAK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pFZE3W1SF_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ming Na is almost 50.

What the fuck
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• is that Luke Cage in the beginning?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                is that Luke Cage in the beginning?
                                It is. Big part of the pilot.

Comment

Working...
                                X