Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure thing buddy.

I've been remanhymenized making that post.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just wish they'd have excised Killian's maniacal declaration at the end. At that point it was redundant.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        "...subtlety went out the window when the big guy with the hammer fell out of the sky."

Still one of my favorite lines.
        That and "no need to be a pussy about it" are two of my faves.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I just wish they'd have excised Killian's maniacal declaration at the end. At that point it was redundant.
        Yeah, I kind of agree with this.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've got more to sy about this, I just need to be on desktop
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Lengthy spoilery topics 
            The firebreathing and a few of the side talents are indicative of Fin Fang Foom and The Melter, however they are newer abilities that have shown up in Extremis infected over the last two years of the comics.

Shane Black took what he needed and it worked. Plus, I loved the use of Roxxon and AIM to fill in gaps.

That being said, the stuff with the Pres and VP was getting to the point of parody. I almost expected a dog with shifty eyes to appear in the background.

The use of the Mandarin makes sense when you don't think about the first movie too hard. Honestly, I've always hated the Mandarin. If you weren't cool enough to get sent to the Beyonder's World...chances are you were a shitty villain.

That is saying something...The Wrecking Crew got to go. All of 'em.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Variety is under the impression Avengers 2 drops Christmas 2015?? News to me.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I want to know who they'll get to replace RDJ?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Johnny Depp?
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• oh god
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I figure they get Avengers 2 out of all the current actors, then cut them loose for phase 3. Feige's contract runs through Avengers 2 as well (at least I remember that being what he said during IM3 press last week) so they could start totally fresh for phase 3.

Comment

• Yeah, I see a big massive recast of all parts after AVENGERS 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO drops.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Yeah, I see a big massive recast of all parts after AVENGERS 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO drops.
                          Unless Avengers 3 is a condition for a raise.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I figure they get Avengers 2 out of all the current actors, then cut them loose for phase 3. Feige's contract runs through Avengers 2 as well (at least I remember that being what he said during IM3 press last week) so they could start totally fresh for phase 3.
                            That'd be my guess, too. Then we'll see other Marvel properties get their shot in the sun before revisiting/redoing Cap, Thor, Iron Man and Hulk. Plus, with Star Wars on deck at the same time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              That'd be my guess, too. Then we'll see other Marvel properties get their shot in the sun before revisiting/redoing Cap, Thor, Iron Man and Hulk. Plus, with Star Wars on deck at the same time...
                              Yup, let Star Wars get some big press and do "smaller" Marvel characters, maybe Guardians of the Galaxy 2 then come back with re-cast Avengers.

Comment

• True dat, Billy. I'm also guessing that Disney's gonna be focusing hard on Star Wars in 2015 and the Marvel films will be lower priority - yeah there'll still be more Marvel movies, but they won't be top dog like they are now.

Still, would love to see a Moon Knight, revamped Daredevil and Ghost Rider flicks. And I'm so down on a Power Man/Iron Fist project it's not funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X