Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Spoiler: spoiler 
    I took it that he stabilized the virus inside of her (he knew the fix for it) and then used it on himself to stabilize his body so that he could have the shards and the arc reactor removed
      Spoiler: Spoiler and shit! 
    Wasn't 100% sure Tony even took Extremis at all prior to his surgery, but he did say he stabilized the stuff in Pepper so she's back to normal.

I'm curious, now that Tony doesn't even need to be in the Iron Man suit, if he'll ever bother suiting up again in Avengers 2 or if we'll see a bunch of Iron Men instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Spoiler: Spoiler and shit! 
      Wasn't 100% sure Tony even took Extremis at all prior to his surgery, but he did say he stabilized the stuff in Pepper so she's back to normal.

I'm curious, now that Tony doesn't even need to be in the Iron Man suit, if he'll ever bother suiting up again in Avengers 2 or if we'll see a bunch of Iron Men instead.

We fuckin' better not!
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I don't want another IM movie. Just have him show up in the other flicks. There is nowhere else for him to go.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hell, they even have a thread for a reboot down the line in the kid/mechanic dynamic.

Iron Babby. Birthing in 2020.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Pretty much what I figured they were going to do. RDJ is getting old and has mentioned he doesn't think he'll be back for another one. But with the metric fuckton of money this thing is making, who knows?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd like to see him go back to smaller stuff.

Like The Borrowers or Indian in the Cupboard.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I also forgot about the
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                fire-breathing bit.

Is that from the comics?

Comment

• Also, did they explain why no one from SHIELD showed up after the house party? Mentioning the NY stuff constantly without any SHIELD members showing up did kind of annoy me.

Comment

• But wait,

Spoiler: Nerd Nitpicking 101 
                    The fire breathing thing is just an amalgam of things that make up the character of Killian.

Tbey incorporated that and the tattoos from Foom. Much more economical than having eight villains leaping about.

SHIELD was busy on a TV set.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My guess is there'll be a bit of a drop off on Marvel films after Avengers 2, since Disney's gonna be focusing on Star Wars stuff from 2015 onwards. I think we might have seen the last Iron Man solo film for a long while, as well as the last Cap and Thor solo flicks after these next go rounds.

Comment

• Is Foom still a dragon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          My guess is there'll be a bit of a drop off on Marvel films after Avengers 2, since Disney's gonna be focusing on Star Wars stuff from 2015 onwards. I think we might have seen the last Iron Man solo film for a long while, as well as the last Cap and Thor solo flicks after these next go rounds.
                          I don't know about that. Marvel films is, for all intents and purposes, a separate company. As long as people still see these movies I have no idea why Disney would stop funding them. If costs are kept at a reasonable level, we could see comic films for the foreseeable future.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• "...subtlety went out the window when the big guy with the hammer fell out of the sky."

Still one of my favorite lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Is Foom still a dragon?
                              Once more with feeling:

Spoiler: g'nip g'norp g'nort 
                              Movie Aldritch Killian is an amalgamation of Fin Fang Foom, The Mandarin, and Killian from the Extremis arc.

Also, just looked at Cap's updated suit. The Super Steve suit is bruddy kewl.

Too bad they gave him the helmet.

It looks dumb as fuck with the helmet (yeah, go figure). I figured at this point, since he lost the dork helmet in the movie, he'd say "fuck this" and go without.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-06-2013, 02:45 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Once more with feeling:

Spoiler: g'nip g'norp g'nort 
                                Movie Aldritch Killian is an amalgamation of Fin Fang Foom, The Mandarin, and Killian from the Extremis arc.

Also, just looked at Cap's updated suit. The Super Steve look is cool. Too bad it looks dumb as fuck with the helmet.

Sweet. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Working...
                                X