Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    Iron Man 3. Run, don't fucking walk. Seriously. It's fucking awesome.
    Just hoping it has some incredible Shane Black dialog such as "No I understand, you walked in, tripped, fell and your dick landed in my wife."

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
      Iron Man 3. Run, don't fucking walk. Seriously. It's fucking awesome.
      Can't wait for tomorrow morning.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Iron Man 3 has issues, but the movie is good enough to overlook them. Also, I think a lot of your enjoyment of the film will depend on how you react to a major spoiler that I sure as hell won't mention here.

So I'd say it's much better than Iron Man 2 (which I still dig) but not quite on par with the first film. Best third act outta the three, though.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Hopefully seeing this on Sunday. Cannot wait.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Just hoping it has some incredible Shane Black dialog such as "No I understand, you walked in, tripped, fell and your dick landed in my wife."
            Yeah, there's a lot of that. I can't get into the juiciest parts without venturing into spoilers, but trust me, there's some legit laugh out loud moments. It's one of the funnier movies I've seen recently.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• One of my favorite lines from the film is when
                Spoiler: Sorta spoiler 
              Tony calls a kid "a pussy" cause the kid mentions how his dad walked out on him years ago.
              Classic.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ponytail Express sounded alot like Val the Kilmer. Or maybe it's wishful thinking on my part.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SOOOOOOO GOOD was IM3. Also Rebecca Hall can get it. HOARD
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dug it. The Trevor stuff was brilliant. Shane Black all the way through, laughed so hard because it was set at Xmas.

Comment

• Jen and I dug the hell out of this flick. As a comic geek, I wasn't thrilled with how the Mandarin/Ten Rings stuff played out (major missed opportunity there), but it was great seeing Pepper, Rhodey and Happy get big moments to shine, as well as Tony's evolution as a hero. Gonna be real interesting to see how that works in Avengers 2.

Have to add this was also one of the worst experiences at the movies we've had in a LONG time. The theater we usually go to had everyone queue up in a cattle line, and Jen and I had to deal with pre-pubed uber-geeks behind us ("Thpider-Man 3 wath the betht flick, 'cauth it had more bad guyth!" This Roger Ebert wannabee had braces the size of a Cadillac grille and he was getting spit everywhere), and braying heads of knuckle ahead of us. Then, once we got our seats (place was PACKED), we had two Teenage Drama Queens braying behind us, their knobs turned to 11.

Didn't help that the theater was doing renovations that effectively cut the theater in half. At the start of Summer Blockbuster season. Good call - that's not going to fuck up their profits TOO much, right?

Comment

• Sucks you had to watch the flick with neanderthals.

Comment

• Confirmed

The Hands of Shang-Chi greenlit for 2015.

Killian Aldrich's chest tattoos were of
                            Spoiler: spoiler 
                          Fin Fang Foom
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Please have Iron Fist in it

Please have Iron Fist in it
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• IM3 was awesome. The barrel of monkeys scene was brilliant.

Dug the Trevor stuff, laughed at it being set at Christmas like Billy, loved the kid stuff, and gotdamn to Gwennie's abs.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Sucks you had to watch the flick with neanderthals.
                                I half expected them to throw shit at each other. Thank God they shut up when the movie played.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Confirmed

The Hands of Shang-Chi greenlit for 2015.

Killian Aldrich's chest tattoos were of
                                  Spoiler: spoiler 
                                Fin Fang Foom
                                My mom was a huge Shang-Chi fan (spun out of her digging on Bruce Lee) - might actually get her to see this in the theater!

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

Isn't Marvel doing a Heroes for Hire TV Show or movie? Iron Fist best wear the green pajamas with the open v-neck, yo. That dragon tattoo best be on display and shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X