Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still don't see how they could get the Maximoffs for Avengers 2
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I can, if Fox didn't have them listed in the X-Men universe contract. More often than not, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were with the Avengers in some capacity, and folks tended to forget they were mutants (son and daughter of Magneto). If they weren't on the X-Men character roster when the contracts were signed 'twixt Marvel and Fox, they get a pass. I would figure, however, any mention on "mutants" might be disregarded in the next Avengers flick, and they get their powers another way, or it's not even brought up.

Comment

• They don't have a monopoly on that word. YOU HEAR ME, MURDOCH?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Is Marvel close to get the rights to the X-Men? Cause that's how they could it all in the long run.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• How badly would we like to see THAT? Grab Spidey and the FF too, and do a Secret Wars Adaptation, maybe?
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Is Marvel close to get the rights to the X-Men? Cause that's how they could it all in the long run.
              Fox will never give it up.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Here's the problem with Whedon's plan.

Quicksilver and most of his accompanying bullshit is still very much in FOX territory. However, Scarlet Witch is fair game. As is most of her related shit outside of Agatha Harkness (which it turns out..FOX still has for some reason).

That being said, the scenario we're looking at for Phase II and Phase III is going to be a little more late 70s and early 80s and a whole lot less Irredeemable.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Here's the problem with Whedon's plan.

Quicksilver and most of his accompanying bullshit is still very much in FOX territory. However, Scarlet Witch is fair game. As is most of her related shit outside of Agatha Harkness (which it turns out..FOX still ihas for some reason).

That being said, the scenario we're looking at for Phase II and Phase III is going to be a little more late 70s and early 80s and a whole lot less Irredeemable.
                  Good. I prefer the late 70s/early 80s comics. This should be a blast.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

•   Spoiler: IM3 spoilers 

While the ending was rushed and the Extremis stuff was overdrawn. The Mandarin angle worked so fucking well.

What also made me smile was that Shane Black was so comfortable with this movie. I loved the direction of IM3 way more than Avengers.

Plus, I know that Downey Jr will eventually leave Iron Man behind. Until that day happens, this is his signature role.

I really, really, really fucking loved how they handled the Mandarin. Mind you that I hate the Mandarin and I can name 10 Iron Man villains off the top of my head that work better.

That being said, Shane Black knows what he's doing and I hope Marvel keeps him in the wheelhouse.

Comment

• GOOD NEWS, TROY!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        GOOD NEWS, TROY!

I really liked it. If Heroes for Hire ends up as Phase 3 material, I'd like to see Shane Black handle it.

Comment

• Planning on catching this with Jen Friday night or Saturday after Free Comic Book Day. Good to know it's good!

Comment

• Already have tickets bought for the 4:15 IMAX 3D showing on Saturday. We're doing a post-mortem dinner afterwards involving steak. Lots of steak.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Can I come too?
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Can I come too?
                                Come on up to MN, you can come along. Would be cool to meetcha.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X