No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's my only gripe as well Tim. BW and Hawkey didn't seem like they fit in at all only because we knew nothing about them.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd take a good 10-15 minutes of their story, but overall it sure didn't really impact on the movie. Gimme that shit on a Director's Cut.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        Noone is taking away his right to not like it. We're all just trying to understand.

I went through the same shit with TF3 hahaha.
        Oh I know I was just going for a laugh. Honestly the only thing that didn't truly work for me was, AND I HATE TO ADMIT THIS, Hawkeye. Why was he even needed in this flick?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He was needed for the need of Renner and arrows.

And Rob, we both know that despite our love Transformers ain't a great franchise at all. Pure popcorn retardation.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Oh I know I was just going for a laugh. Honestly the only thing that didn't truly work for me was, AND I HATE TO ADMIT THIS, Hawkeye. Why was he even needed in this flick?
            Honestly, I really liked Hawkeye.

And why was he needed? He's a tactical fucking wizard apparently.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I did end up liking what Hawkey did near the end (he was a badass) but I just wish he was fleshed out more. It didn't help that he was a lackey for the first 2/3 of the flick. Plus he did get that sweet moment of shooting his arrow at Loki's head, which was a fucking badass moment.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And Black Widow got the shaft in this. I mean, you guys explained why she was a badass but we got NOTHING in terms of character development with her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  And Rob, we both know that despite our love Transformers ain't a great franchise at all. Pure popcorn retardation.

I still think the first TF is a good flick. Moreso than pure popcorn retardation. The 3rd one could have been just as good if they would have cut like 35 mins out.

Comment

I still think the first TF is a good flick. Moreso than pure popcorn retardation. The 3rd one could have been just as good if they would have cut like 35 mins out.
                    I was talking for the franchise generally. The first one is good. Like, I still love it. 2nd is HORRIBLE, and I liked the 3rd, though even if it could have been trimmed, I like it as it is.

Comment

• I pretend the 2nd one doesn't exist.

Comment

• This movie is pretty fucking great. If he keeps this up I might convert to the Cult of Whedon. I have three nits to pick, though.

Spoiler: Assemble 
                        1. Total bullshit that Coulson died. Sure, the gang needed a terrible event to unify them but did it have to be that?

2. There's no way the sequel could live up to the scope promised by the first post-credit scene. Seeing a full-on Infinity Gauntlet adaptation would be badass but would require how many studios to cooperate?

3. Really seemed like they should have used the Skrulls. Again, stupid studio cooperation.

Comment

• Rumors/nerds talking have been circulating that Coulson is the Vision or some shit.

Comment

• Vision? Whaaaaaaat?

How?

Comment

• Comment

Rumors/nerds talking have been circulating that Coulson is the Vision or some shit.
                                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Vision? Whaaaaaaat?

How?
                                Flick's been out for what? A week or two? They haven't even written a story treatment yet, and Coulson's the Vision?

Total horseshit, until I hear/see evidence as we get closer to a release date. Til then it's fanwank.

Comment

Working...
                                X