Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Nitpicking a comic book movie's reality is like playing pick up sticks with your buttcheeks.
    *Slow clap*
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Quick question: did I miss when they explained how Thor managed to get back on Earth? Since the Rainbow bridge got destroyed in Thor?

And yeah, some plot issues, but overall, the best comic book movie for me.

That's the Whedon magic of cutting down plot information to throwaway lines. Zak Penn would've represented!
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick...now people are up in arms over the 'he's adopted' joke, claiming that it hurts viewers who have been adopted. Give me a break.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick...now people are up in arms over the 'he's adopted' joke, claiming that it hurts viewers who have been adopted. Give me a break.
          Adopted kids have a proud history of being fiction's assholes. They should embrace the role.

Plus, Loki's cool. He's got a magic walking stick of death.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Nitpicking a comic book movie's reality is like playing pick up sticks with your buttcheeks.
            What? An awesome fucking time!
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Superman was adopted. So was Robin (well, he's a ward). That's two good guys to Loki being an adopted bad guy.

Adoptees best take it down a notch.

Comment

• The adopted line was hilarious.

Fuck those adopted assfucks that can't handle a joke.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  What? An awesome fucking time!
                  It was how Del Griffith would have wanted it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yesss
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Superman was adopted. So was Robin (well, he's a ward). That's two good guys to Loki being an adopted bad guy.

Adoptees best take it down a notch.
                      So was Taye Diggs in The House on Haunted Hill.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

So was Taye Diggs in The House on Haunted Hill.
                        That's three!

Comment

• Taye Diggs is worth 2 of them.

Comment

• Okay, four. It is Taye Diggs after all.

Comment

• That pisses me off. That line speaks to the CHARACTER's truth about proud, kingly, God lineage etc.

People need to chill the fuck out. Cos they may be an army, but I've got a Hulk.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Speaking of which, The Hulk really is the MVP of that movie.

Man, NOW I get why people loved him in the comics. From the utter destruction to the way he ruined Loki like my daughter ruins his teddybear to his awesome punch at Thor, so great.

Comment

Working...
                                X