Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    I'm planning on going tomorrow. Schedule was just way too tight on this past week's projects.
    good man.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Suck my balls, Matticus.
      Yum I love balls gimme gimme more.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'd say go to an early show in the morning to avoid the kiddees but the daily numbers are so good they're clearly being taken out of class to see it.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          Ah, bless.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Suck my balls, Matticus.
            Yum I love balls gimme gimme more.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Will you two stop scissoring already?
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Maybe Bobby will have another on his side after Russ sees it...
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

My favorite part??

RDA: Anyone in particular you'd like to thank?

JW: [Reads from notecard]. I couldn't have done this myself. Part of this Saturn Award belongs to Jeremy Latcham, Kevin Feige, and the fine Marvel folk... But the secret ingredient is my closest peeps: J-Mo, who did uncredited punch-up work (carrier battle, yo!), Z-bro, Drew "I am Loki only taller and foppier" Goddard, and Kai, all of whom worked the story with me. Without them (and Jeremy), I'd still be figuring out how the Wasp fits in to this, and where to put Red Hulk.
                  Man what a dick.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  Maybe Bobby will have another on his side after Russ sees it...
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Maybe Bobby will have another on his side after Russ sees it...
                    DOHOHOHOHOHO

That boy is headed for the leper colony in a kayak.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha, I respect his opinion, I just think it's funny. Then again, I'm the champion of brainless fun blockbuster flicks apparently. I like to have fun when I watch movies.

Comment

• By all accounts save Bobberty's, this spot-fest has a modicum of brain cells.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For sure, I never once thought this was brainless. There were some minor plot things that could have been better explained, but this isn't on the level of Transformers or anything.

Comment

• Good deal.

And if it had been another Ballad of the Robotards, I'm pretty sure someone would have an hero'd by now.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This convo is slipping elements of dumb into appreciation of a solid flick.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hey guys, Seriousman is SERIOUS!!
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X