Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Well, Life Model Decoys did come up in the non WHEDON APPROVED script.
    Stark mentioned Life Model Decoys when Coulson was trying to get him on the phone.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      Stark mentioned Life Model Decoys when Coulson was trying to get him on the phone.
      I totally geeked on that, btw

Comment

• Ditto. And Mar-Vell making an appearance would be so totally tits I wouldn't be able to contain myself.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Totally. I got out my toys and showed them to Sarah to explain who he is and what he does.

I'd let it put it's dick into me.
          As long as this movie and I fuck I'm ok with whatever position comes to be.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          Was the best after credits scene yet.
          Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Just wish Banner had still been Hulked out.
          Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          Yeah, that would have been magnificent.
          Everyone in chairs but Hulk just sitting on the floor being almost eye level with them.... Yeah would have loved that.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post

Yeah, it was a throwaway reference. They didn't do that many in this flick and that seemed to be Feige's call. Good for that.

At this point, they have the foundation and they can branch out. I'm far more interested in seeing where they explore. Especially, since it seems like Feige is going to get fasttracked to being the head of Disney. In turn, that gives Marvel more leeway and we can see the Universe of characters finally get the respect they deserve.

Unfortunately, it also means things like a toned down Jessica Jones and similar characters.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've never had Shawarma (not surprising, given my Nebraska location). That stinger made me want to try some.

Oh hey, I found a place in town that makes it. I know what's for lunch tomorrow...
              sigpic
              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Shawarma is awesome. Get some.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  No question. We needed Hulk sitting there eating.
                  Originally posted by teledork View Post
                  That'd be a ton of schwarma to pony up for.
                  Banner having schwarma I can see. The Hulk, however, has other dietary desires...

The results of such a dinner might make the sequel a horror movie of Biblical proportions.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  You can still do intimate with what I brought up. Most of the
                    Spoiler: spoiler 
                  Adam Warlock
                  stuff is about
                  science vs. religion and what it means to be human
                  . Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to work bioethics,
                  Namor and The Enclave
                  into the second part more.

It fits established themes within the Marvel Movieverse.
                  Interesting point. But, and please correct me if I'm wrong or this was mentioned earlier, doesn't FOX have the rights to the folks in your last spoiler due to previous dealings with Marvel? I'd love for it to happen in the sequel, regardless, though.

Comment

• Officially seeing this again tonight with my brothers. 3d this time. Psyched.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Might see this again this weekend with my best friend or my brother-in-law. Otherwise, gonna wait until the DVD streets. Gots to save my sheckels for Prometheus, you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Banner having schwarma I can see. The Hulk, however, has other dietary desires...

The results of such a dinner might make the sequel a horror movie of Biblical proportions.

Interesting point. But, and please correct me if I'm wrong or this was mentioned earlier, doesn't FOX have the rights to the folks in your last spoiler due to previous dealings with Marvel? I'd love for it to happen in the sequel, regardless, though.

Marvel owns
                        Namor
                        outright now. As far as I know, no one claimed The Enclave.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Good to know, Troy. Wasn't 100% sure about that character, but good to know he/she/it is available to play with. Hope the same is true for The Enclave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

That just my shitty morning a lot better. Thank you!
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Shawarma is awesome. Get some.
                                Tony Stark called it right. Beef Schawarma was pretty damn good.
                                sigpic
                                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Working...
                                X