No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pictured Ari marking out when they briefly flashed that pic of...

Spoiler: SPOILER! 
    Natalie Portman as Jane Foster

...for Thor. Just Ari grabbing Sarah by her shoulder, shaking her, and going "YES!!! YES!!!!!" while she's trying to watch that scene.

Comment

• I was quite thrilled that they showed her pic, but I wish it had been her walking around in those jean shorts, even if Paltrow did look smoking.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I want ULTRON dammit.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I guess we need to wait for Ant Man to show up before we can start the Ultron stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            I was quite thrilled that they showed her pic, but I wish it had been her walking around in those jean shorts, even if Paltrow did look smoking.
            Heard that, and thank you kindly, Ms. Paltrow, for that fashion choice.

Comment

•   Spoiler: spoiulershz 
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Was the best after credits scene yet.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just wish Banner had still been Hulked out.

Comment

• Yeah, that would have been magnificent.

Comment

• No question. We needed Hulk sitting there eating.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That'd be a ton of schwarma to pony up for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          I guess we need to wait for Ant Man to show up before we can start the Ultron stuff.
                          Not necessarily. I can totally see Stark creating an Android body to replace Agent Colson. He even looks a little like The Vision.......
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Not necessarily. I can totally see Stark creating an Android body to replace Agent Colson. He even looks a little like The Vision.......

Well, Life Model Decoys did come up in the non WHEDON APPROVED script.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Seems like the perfect fit really. He's a popular character and Stark was obviously affected by what happened to him.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Hope so. Read somewhere that Whedon is thinking of doing a more intimate story for the sequel. Which is fucking nuts after bringing you-know-who in during the end credits. YOU DON'T POWER DOWN AFTER 2+ HOURS OF AWESOME, JOSS.

I do hope they bring in more Avengers down the line, if they go with... you-know-who... as the big bad. Hell, make War Machine an Avenger, get Black Panther, Vision, etc. and go to town.

ETA: Or what Anderson said. His kung-fu is far stronger than mine.

You can still do intimate with what I brought up. Most of the
                                  Spoiler: spoiler 
                                Adam Warlock
                                stuff is about
                                science vs. religion and what it means to be human
                                . Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to work bioethics,
                                Namor and The Enclave
                                into the second part more.

It fits established themes within the Marvel Movieverse.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X