X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Fury is right.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So are Iron Man 2 and Thor essential and integral in order to watch The Avengers? Would watching them out of order diminish their full capability to astound?

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
        So are Iron Man 2 and Thor essential and integral in order to watch The Avengers? Would watching them out of order diminish their full capability to astound?

Thor is the only way that I would call absolutely integral.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, Troy's right if you've seen Iron Man, then 2 is not essential really. Thor you should watch before Avengers no doubt.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Yeah, Troy's right if you've seen Iron Man, then 2 is not essential really. Thor you should watch before Avengers no doubt.

Thor and to a lesser extent Captain America. Those two have plot points carried over. Half of Thor's plot carries over.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• OK guess I'll reserve it on redbox and go pick it up before I go to The Avengers.

Every time I say The Avengers I feel like I'm saying The Rescuers.

Comment

• Man I wish we had a sitter for the baby so we could all go see it, but since we don't I'm sending the wife and kids. (I've seen it) Can't wait to see the kids reactions. My middle son Lucas has been stressing over it for a week because he wasn't sure if he was going to go see it or not so I'm sure he's gonna freak out.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• POOPIE.

Drove out to Freehold with my brother and our wives only to discover the theater lost power overnight and was still out when we got there. So, we decided to hang at the mall for awhile, with my brother checking his cell to see if power was restored. By the time we left, power was still out with no hope for it being restored any time soon, so we decided to try again tomorrow.

Never fails. All the cool kids are gonna see it and we gotta wait and stuff.

Comment

• hopefully checking this out tomorrow morning. cannot wait.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No other theaters Tim?

I'm meeting up with a group at 1:30 tomorrow at the theater right by me. So excite.

Comment

• I have Thor in my possession.

Comment

• I fucking loved Thor. Much more than people here apparently.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I liked it too. The only real issue I had with it is that the best action scene happens too early in the film and is never topped.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I liked Thor quite a bit. Just not enough to gush over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                                I fucking loved Thor. Much more than people here apparently.
                                I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X