No announcement yet.

Oscar Shit 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's criminal that we don't get all dressed chips here in the states.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

What are these 'all dressed chips' of which you speak?
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

They're only available in Canada (I think). Essentially, they take every flavor topping available (cheddar, bbq, salt/vinegar, etc) and mix them up into a tasty concoction and put them on their chips. It's a taste explosion of awesomeness.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

they really are so goddamn good. It's why I love that Lesley is half Canadian and her family members there send us them.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've made them before. Mind you, that sucked. I must acquire these 'chips', as you colonials call them.

Could my familial connections get them from the PX?
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

It's for the best they are an exclusive item to the Great White North.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Your country would be decimated if they had access to Alldressed chips.

Last saturday, I had a local brand that puts extra flavoring, so ALL THE CHIPS WERE HYPERFLAVORED.

I destroyed a family-sized bag of it while my wife watched helplessly.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

All dressed are pretty damned great. Also I misread something yesterday. Fucking sue me. :-D
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I seriously want to try these. Love ketchup.

Comment

Ketchup chips. Fun ones, but holy fuck are my fingers red for a week after eating those.

Comment

Now if those were the spicy ketchup from whataburger? YESsssssss
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I swear to god, if I get to the southern US, I'll have a burger/BBQ/Tex-Mex rampage....

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I swear to god, if I get to the southern US, I'll have a burger/BBQ/Tex-Mex rampage....
                            Pick a date. Rob talked about coming to visit too. I will block off vacation, and put together a hedonism itinerary.

Comment

If and when I do, I will contact you guys....

Comment

I will join if I'm not towing all of the things. William knows of places that I only dream of.

Comment

Working...
                                X