Oscar Shit 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I've forgot nothing, it's just that I haven't heard anyone preaching that supposed narrative till you brought it up. Now I have heard the "he deserves it for turning shit around" argument which is probably just as silly a reason.... Bottom line for me Mcheyhey deserves praise for his work since 2011. I give zero fucks about who wins the award though.
    Yeah, yeah. We get it. You have a chip on your shoulder on everything I say. Funny thing is this. The "He deserves it for turning shit around" argument is something you say you haven't heard "till I brought up" and then in the same breath admit you have heard... before I brought it up. If anyone else had said this, the sand wouldn't be rotting up in your vag.

You suck at reading comprehension. Fuck you too, dumbass.
    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 02-23-2014, 09:53 PM.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Yeah, yeah. We get it. You have a chip on your shoulder on everything I say. Funny thing is this. The "He deserves it for turning shit around" argument is something you say you haven't heard "till I brought up" and then in the same breath admit you have heard... before I brought it up. If anyone else had said this, the sand wouldn't be rotting up in your vag.

You suck at reading comprehension. Fuck you too, dumbass.
      Actually I understood you to say the argument was he deserved it for his work over time which is slightly different than he deserves it for turning his shit around but whatever. You win. Feel better?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Don't need your dumbass "confirming" it. I already knew.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

I love when you start acting like a butthurt ex. It's cool Jamie, I'll call you in the morning.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            I love when you start acting like a butthurt ex. It's cool Jamie, I'll call you in the morning.
            Even funnier how you're pretending you didn't go menstrual and contradict yourself earlier in your typical fits. I'll grab some extra absorbent tampoons for ya next time I go out.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Why don't you 2 fucks stop writing and start eating a bag of potato chips while being rammed in the ass by a mechanical bull like you deserve?
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

What kind of potato chips?
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

all dressed chips
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    all dressed chips
                    YES
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

What kind of potato chips?
                      Zapp's Salt and Vinegar

Comment

ALL DRESSED CHIPS YES WANT
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Are Zapp's Chips more a regional (Read: Southern) thing?
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Yeah. I've never heard of them.

But, I live in a border state. I could probably cross the cultural line and find them closer to Tennessee.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I see them in my area. But they don't strike me as something in demand up north. Like Little Debbie's and Tastykakes; the latter of which is now available down here.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Yeah I think Texas and Louisiana are the two real markets for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X