• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not surprised, Matt.

Fox has been high on it forever now.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It looks pretty pretty prettay prettay shit.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The marketing with all of it's LOOK I'M FAT AND UNATTRACTIVE hasn't really sold me on Spy. It's fucking loathsome.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, even with positive reviews and Matt's glowing recommendation I don't feel like I ever need to see this movie. I'm not a fan of McCarthy for the most part. I just don't find her all that funny in long stretches. If she was just on SNL it'd be different. She's great in small doses.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• McCarthy is the lady Paul Blart.

Comment

• She will always get a pass for this skit though. Still kills me.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I like McCarthy.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I like her too. Its just her taste in projects is troubling.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY PRE-MUTATION

Comment

• I had no idea Sheamus was playing Rocksteady.

Comment

• Oh brother.
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Regarding SPY: the 'fat' thing isn't played up all that much after the first act. Truth is, once she says 'fuck this' and abandons her disguise, it's never brought up again.

The thing that's great about the film is that everyone, from McCarthy to the smallest bit part, is completely into the film. Byrne, Law, and especially Statham, are completely on fire here. Really funny stuff from all of them. Statham totally riffs on his intense action persona and comes close to stealing the movie.

Note: there's an end credit stinger with Statham and McCarthy that is a howler, with McCarthy making Statham break character. It brought down the house.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm on board with the new TMNT, guys. Sorry.

Comment

• No one has posted this.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2IzC7fqws3g" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

I am ashamed of you all.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X