New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Saw Only God Forgives. I loved it, it's not as good as Drive but still great. The score is terrifying, it's a horror movie score and the scariest one I've heard. I can see people fucking HATING this movie though. Am I totally off base or does this movie share DNA with Clockwork Orange and Audition?
    Brofist. Wrote about it in the Movie you Watched thread.

As for the DNA, totally. I mean, everyone in the movie is a horrible human beings, the protagonist is a sack of rhubarb, and the most righteous character is a fucking psychopath....
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dWAxTjEL9f4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• wow, even a red band trailer isn't helping that movie. Boo.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want Lennon and Garant to stop.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hell Baby looks fucking awful.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yeah, that looks shit.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sqstYTuvbcs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I WANT THIS NOW.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's Gilliam. It's a must watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sqstYTuvbcs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I WANT THIS NOW.
                    I want her now. Yommayomma.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    It's Gilliam. It's a must watch.
                    I wish that were still true...

But, this does look watchable, which is to say, better than anything Gilliam's done for a decade.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• BATHE HER, DRESS HER AS A NURSE WITH THE PINK WIG AND BRING HER BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Heck, I want to see that just to see if Waltz is as awesome outside of a Tarantino movie. Looks intereting, though. Maybe a different take on things from BRAZIL? I got that vibe for some reason.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uVnafRhl6Nc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I guess this flick has received some pretty decent reviews. It's a pretty great trailer.

Comment

• Well this sucks. Sacha Baron Cohen leaves Freddie Mercury biopic. BOOURNS

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bmzr09AK6VA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rad

Comment

Working...
                                X