No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First trailer was fine (It needed to set a tone different from the just released Olympus Has Fallen) but this was a fucking bees-knees, man.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      I've had three chances to see this and blown each one. I'm not regretting it.

Hell, I was trying to get other Billy into a screening where they were giving people wings and beer just to pack a screening on a Wednesday.
      don't care. still want to see it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm confused. Is White House Down supposed to be like 21 Jump Street?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• like, I'm watching a parody movie or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            I've had three chances to see this and blown each one. I'm not regretting it.

Hell, I was trying to get other Billy into a screening where they were giving people wings and beer just to pack a screening on a Wednesday.

What movie is this? Youtube is blocked at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              like, I'm watching a parody movie or something?
              I think it's like not a parody but has parody like elements, I think. Maybe.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• parody was the wrong word, but I honestly don't get what they are going for in that movie and why people are giving it a pass. It feels like digital short from SNL, especially the shot with Foxx and the rocket launcher.

Comment

• I think it looks like a DIE HARD/LETHAL WEAPON type film with a good sense of humor and solid action. It almost sounded like a Shane Black script. I was grinning the entire time that I watched that.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• hurm.

Comment

• Suddenly it's Rherb who hates fun. Welcome to Bizarro World.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That trailer looks like a fake trailer from SNL. I just dont' get it.

Comment

• White House Down looks dumb and formulaic as shit.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Thank you.

Comment

• fucking Bizarro world here on BDR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                don't care. still want to see it.
                                That is where typos aren't your friend. I actually want to see Aftershock. I just spotted the typo
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X