New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Yeah, there IS a big plot point midway through it.
    You guys had me thinking there were gonna go all Iron Eagle 2.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OuXkXJ1fPuk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
      <iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WEzmkTtOpWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Is it wrong that the name I'm most excited about in that EXPENDABLES teaser is Grammer?

Comment

• <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WHOB49JzbLw?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="853" frameborder="0" height="480"></iframe>

Transcendence is the directorial debut of famed cinematographer Wally Pfister, who cut his teeth on the Dark Knight trilogy and won an Oscar for his work on Inception.
          Last edited by PHEDG; 12-19-2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Is it wrong that the name I'm most excited about in that EXPENDABLES teaser is Grammer?
            Hell no it's not wrong. It's the only thing that should get people excited. FRASIER CRANE IS GONNA FUCK SOME SHIT UP.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If they're gonna go with a Space Camp alumni, they should go with Jinx instead.
              Originally posted by Matt View Post
              HTTYD 2 official trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BP38770KNo

FANTASTIC
              Dragons is by far the best non-Pixar animated movie. Goddamn I'm there for part 2.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/280qnrHpuc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fuck yeah. Full trailer. I'm excited for this Lawnmower Man reboot.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Transcendence could go either way - good, smart fun or awful, stupid dreck. No way to tell at this point, but its nice to see Depp acting 'normal' (if only for a short while) and using his own voice for once.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• March 28th. The Raid 2. Start punching cinder blocks in anticipation now.

Comment

• ON IT.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/72RqpItxd8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          March 28th. The Raid 2. Start punching cinder blocks in anticipation now.
                          WILL DO SO WITH MA DICK.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Saw American Hustle. I thought it was great. Something the trailers didn't, and couldn't, get across is how goddamn funny it is. There's some hilarious physical comedy especially from Bale. Brilliant little glances, or faces, that just made me lose my shit. I couldn't believe the cast in it, a couple expanded cameos that I was shocked to see.

I want to know the fucking point of the ice fishing story!

Comment

• Holy fuck. Wolf of Wall Street.

Run (like you're snorting pure cut), don't walk (like you're on luudes) to see this motherfucker. Scorsese has pulled off what has to be the biggest fucking studio hoodwink ever with this. No fucking way in hell some studio guy was around to know what he was filming. NO WAY.

Take the wife! Take the kids! Take the in laws! Fun for the whole family.

Comment

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/72RqpItxd8M" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>
                                YEESSSSSSSSSsssssssssss

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Saw American Hustle. I thought it was great. Something the trailers didn't, and couldn't, get across is how goddamn funny it is. There's some hilarious physical comedy especially from Bale. Brilliant little glances, or faces, that just made me lose my shit. I couldn't believe the cast in it, a couple expanded cameos that I was shocked to see.

I want to know the fucking point of the ice fishing story!
                                YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Holy fuck. Wolf of Wall Street.

Run (like you're snorting pure cut), don't walk (like you're on luudes) to see this motherfucker. Scorsese has pulled off what has to be the biggest fucking studio hoodwink ever with this. No fucking way in hell some studio guy was around to know what he was filming. NO WAY.

Take the wife! Take the kids! Take the in laws! Fun for the whole family.
                                ALL OF THE YESSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssss's
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X