No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A long delayed adaptation of a Japanese 2004 mech suit fight book.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• then it totally worked for me. It felt like I was watching a live action anime.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watching that trailer made me pine for a faithful adaptation of Starship Troopers with power armor.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Wasn't it originally titled "All You Need Is Kill?"
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            Watching that trailer made me pine for a faithful adaptation of Starship Troopers with power armor.
            lol, I was thinking the same thing.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Wasn't it originally titled "All You Need Is Kill?"
              Yeah, but that was a false start ago and a re-edit later.

Hell, Jeremy Piven wasn't even in this movie until the last reshoot.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Looks like another kewl scifi time with Señor Cruise.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's been doing a lot with sci-fi lately. Xenu must have ordered it.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Not sure if it's old age or what, but I'm really getting sick of watching these interchangeable trailers for EXPLOSION: THE FILM. They feel like filler songs on an album full of hit singles...generic, with very little creativity to them but necessary to fill out the album.

I think 2013 finished me off on these types of films for a while.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Not sure if it's old age or what, but I'm really getting sick of watching these interchangeable trailers for EXPLOSION: THE FILM. They feel like filler songs on an album full of hit singles...generic, with very little creativity to them but necessary to fill out the album.

I think 2013 finished me off on these types of films for a while.
                      Careful. You don't want to sound negative.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Old man yells at explosion.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You're not the only one suffering explosion-fatigue, Matt. I feel like I've been complaining about this since the last Transformers.

I'd rather watch a Nebraska than most of this explode-y stuff, and I don't care how grumpy that might make me sound.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                            You're not the only one suffering explosion-fatigue, Matt. I feel like I've been complaining about this since the last Transformers.

I'd rather watch a Nebraska than most of this explode-y stuff, and I don't care how grumpy that might make me sound.
                            I don't mind EVERYTHING BLOWING THE FUCK UP! at all. What I mind is people using explosions to cover up the lack of anything to say. Pixels do not impress me; good storytelling and characters do. Why can't we have both?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• PAXTON.

Comment

• Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X