New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't go wrong with Jarmusch.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VYcblBXLPR8?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
    Last edited by PHEDG; 11-25-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Who's overrating him? All he did was Do the Right Thing and tell me I'm a slave owner for the last twenty five years. Best thing he ever did was wear that fuckin' moosejaw hat to the Knicks game.
      Everyone is, apparently. Yes, 25th Hour was good, but again, it has unnecessary Spike Lee shit in it.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bPXqCuGgW-Y" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Love Huebal and Schaal and of course JCVD. Not a theater, but definitely could be a drunken On Demand/Netflix watch
        I will watch this. I will watch it so HOARD
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RyDCfuYTX_U?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Will it be A Far Off Walkabout ? Stokerland can act.

Comment

• Fucking honkeys and their visionquests.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ne6p6MfLBxc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spike + joaquin + scarlett + amy + rooney + karen = there

Comment

• Bad Words

I like Bateman and Hahn so this could be a theater go if the reviews are decent. It's nice to see him playing an asshole.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZoCyL_Pqzu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Fuck that looks incredible.

Comment

• You had me at Channing Tatum.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Didn't do much for me. Some pretty pictures, but some less-than-great design elements too and the story seems a bit blah.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'll see it for C-TATES.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oooooooooo, shiny!
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It looks like ass cheeks. As in, I'm waiting for it to open up and then take a shit.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QjKO10hKtYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AWESOME.

Comment

Working...
                                X