New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Spoil OLDBOY for me. Do they keep the twist at the end? Does he cut off his tongue?
    I'm trying to think of a way to spoil it that makes sense. Spike Lee saw the original and said IDONTGIVEAFUQ and it shows.

But, it's not bad. The edits don't help, but it's still its own beast.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• How's about this?

There are incest and hammers.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Wait, Oldboy is coming out already? Had no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Wait, Oldboy is coming out already? Had no idea.
          Wednesday before Thanksgiving in most cities.

Comment

• Fun for the whole family.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Honey? We've got FROZEN and OLDBOY to take the kids to. Which one do you think they'd like best?

Actually, I've heard good things on FROZEN. Supposed to be a really solid animate film.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Honey? We've got FROZEN and OLDBOY to take the kids to. Which one do you think they'd like best?

Actually, I've heard good things on FROZEN. Supposed to be a really solid animate film.
                I'm probably going to past on my screening of it due to it being a mixed audience dump and they changed the theater from my general area to the other side of town.

Also, we've got a screening of Inside Llewelyn Davis on the same night. Priorities, 'yo.

Comment

• Frozen is a must see ( I haz a girl), but Oldboy? Fuck Spike Lee.

He's so fucking overrated it's pathetic.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, his output in the last few years have not been all that great.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Frozen is a must see ( I haz a girl), but Oldboy? Fuck Spike Lee.

He's so fucking overrated it's pathetic.
                      Who's overrating him? All he did was Do the Right Thing and tell me I'm a slave owner for the last twenty five years. Best thing he ever did was wear that fuckin' moosejaw hat to the Knicks game.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Keaton is hamming it up in a beautiful way in that new Need for Speed trailer.

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to that. I do love me films featuring fast cars, but mostly I'm excited to see Aaron Paul.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BLiWbTn1RpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I really want to see that.

Comment

• I saw Gravity (in 3D) last night. Yes, it's enjoyable enough and much of the imagery is undeniably gorgeous, but it didn't resonate with me the way I thought it might after all the excellent reviews. I think it was just a little too shallow to really amaze me, however impressive it may be on a purely visual level.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X