No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dmb33VPQXLA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All the CG animals and the only drop hitting his eyes got the chuckles outta me.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• IT BEGINS

fucking lulz

Comment

• Jolie with horns? Shrug. If the whole movie has that CG sheen, I really don't think I could be bothered with seeing it. Its sterility is just massively off-putting to me.

Rock Star is a really good show. Earnest is the perfect word for it, Matt. Walk Hard is/was rubbish, though... apart from his father constantly disparaging him; it may be a cheap recurring gag, but it was delivered with amusing conviction.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Walk Hard is fucking hilarious, I have no idea what you're talking about.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Your bedside manner is atrocious, Booby.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dmb33VPQXLA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                I'm a sucker for this type of shit.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bobby you on that shit.

Comment

• So Anderson, I heard Statham say HOMEFRONT was supposed to be the last Rambo movie but Stallone decided to pass it on to Chelios. Does it play like a Rambo movie with some other dude?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      So Anderson, I heard Statham say HOMEFRONT was supposed to be the last Rambo movie but Stallone decided to pass it on to Chelios. Does it play like a Rambo movie with some other dude?
                      It plays like a movie that Chuck Norris did around the Firewalker era.

Such a great supporting cast, but it's just trashy melodrama. If this was supposed to be a Rambo movie, I couldn't find a trace anywhere.

Statham gets some Rambo style kills, but that's it.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• How amazing is Franco in it?

Comment

• So, it's a rental then?
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            How amazing is Franco in it?
                            Franco steals the show. You could tell Winona Ryder and him were the only ones who got the movie.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              So, it's a rental then?
                              If you're bored over Thanksgiving weekend, go see Homefront and Oldboy. They are both deeply flawed movies that need the money and attention. But, they're both going to eat it hard.

Comment

• Spoil OLDBOY for me. Do they keep the twist at the end? Does he cut off his tongue?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X