New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    Im sure all the Mel Gibsonites will be there too.
    They know how to party. And can get into the really good country clubs.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm down with Maleficent, mainly because watching Jolie be all evil and shit should be quite entertaining.

Comment

• As hamtastic as Alexander was, she was fun to watch.

Yeah. I said it. Kilmer too. Even though that's a given.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Angelina Jolie was cute only for 2 movies: Gia and Hackers. After that, she became a poster girl for Lippsss inc.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Stahp.

Because you forgot Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Sure she was a beanpole, but come on buddy. You're a bonerless robot if you didn't feel something. And then there's Pushing Tin.

And Foxfire.

And Mojave Moon.

And you're being silly. LOOK EVERYONE, MARTIN IS BEING SILLY.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-13-2013, 05:09 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I really didn't like Mr and Mrs Smith. Go figure. Pitt's concubines are a big pile of meh. Just a question of taste.

Comment

• It's one of those films that I'll sit and watch if it comes on.

Like Rock Star or To Live and Die in L.A.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rock Star is GREAT.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It is.

KIM WAS GUY!?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You know what, I've never seen Rock Star. Isn't that the pseudo-real story of Judas Priest with Walhberg?

Comment

• yep.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The only faux biopic anyone will ever need to see that isn't Walk Hard.

Which is what makes me a bit apprehensive by Crüe's The Dirt moving forward (quasi segue into music-related movie news). I mean at this point we've all heard or witnessed the entirety of that book. Do we really need to see it in the cinema?

The answer is "yes." It's always "yes." And the addendum to that answer is always "Shut up, Russ. You know you're going to see it anyway."
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-13-2013, 05:57 PM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wish they would have went a tad darker as there are moments, but for what it is Marky Mark sells it pretty well.

Comment

• Also that rat guy from the Harry Potter movies is pretty great in it as well.

Comment

• Rat guy?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X