Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity. Meh. Visually pretty, but in essence:
      Spoiler: Yeah, I said it 
    90 minutes of Sandra Bullock breathing heavy and spinning. I kept waiting for her to wake up and the whole thing be a dream. And if you know anything about NASA/space flight, you know how completely improbable the entire thing is.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• A lot of things in movies are improbable. SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF INGRID!!!! :-D
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        A lot of things in movies are improbable. SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF INGRID!!!! :-D
        Spacecamp was more plausible.

JINX IN SPACE
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card! NASA's talking to us!!!!"

ETA: OH MY GOD, Tish was played by Kelly Preston?!?!?!
          Last edited by Ingrid; 10-20-2013, 11:36 AM.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
            "Whip me, beat me, take away my charge card! NASA's talking to us!!!!"

ETA: OH MY GOD, Tish was played by Kelly Preston?!?!?!
            A - I love you for that. I know what your next Halloween costume will be.

B - GTFO, except the more I play that line in my head it is totally her.

That's it, imma make you preg....oh....yeah.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• YOU CAN TAKE YOUR STUPID REALISM AND THROW IT IN THE OCEAN!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What's the truth behind The Counselor? Debating seeing it tonight.

Comment

• read that it's passable but not amazing.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• would rather see Bad Grandpa. hahaha
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      What's the truth behind The Counselor? Debating seeing it tonight.
                      Cameron Diaz derails it so hard.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Tempted to see BAD GRANDPA as well. My only issue is that laughing kinda hurts right now, so it might be a painful movie to see.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Pain is good, Matt.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Cameron Diaz derails it so hard.
                            So the car sex scene isn't quite what they/she thought it would be?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fZ_JOBCLF-I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• All over it.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X