• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and gets really shitty gas mileage.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If they'd stuck with the idea of it being ANOTHER RoboCop programme within the universe established by Verhoeven, I may not have had as much of a problem with what I saw.

It being a total reset and reboot and remake automatically draws crude comparisons with an almost inarguable 80s genre classic.

As a pseudo-sequel, this could have worked fine; as a remake, it looks awful.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• As anything it doesn't look bad, it looks worse. It looks aggressively bland.

Even if it had a different name, it still looks cringeworthy and a complete paint by numbers job.

That said, I know I'll end up seeing it out of morbid curiosity. I feel disgusted with myself.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Same.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I have a feeling this new Robocop is going to make Robocop 3 look like an Oscar nominee.

Fucking Hollywood.

Comment

• On a less cynical note, attached to Riddick: INTERGALACTIC MISOGYNIST was a trailer for the AHNULD/STUHLONE Face/Off prison moobie.

Looked hella fun.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And 20 years too late.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Maybe, but I have no problem seeing it now either.

I can always just imagine Apollo Creed being replaced by Rocky in the Predator Handshake of the Gods and that's good enough for me.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wait, it's not Apollo Creed?

Comment

• I'm with Russ. PRISON BREAK: EXPENDABLES EDITION looks like a lot of fun.

Comment

• Johnny Legs to play Pablo Escobar.

That's awesome about him spending 15k of his own money to get a screentest made. That being said, I hope they can get Billy Walsh to direct....
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I'm with Russ. PRISON BREAK: EXPENDABLES EDITION looks like a lot of fun.
                          THIS, fuck the space-time continuum.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Johnny Legs to play Pablo Escobar.

That's awesome about him spending 15k of his own money to get a screentest made. That being said, I hope they can get Billy Walsh to direct....
                            Gooooaaaaaallll!!!!!
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• RUSH seems to be getting pretty solid reviews.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah. That, Gravity (duh) and both movies from local hotshots, Prisoners and Dallas Buyer Club.

It's been a while since I've looked forward to a Ron Howard movie...

Comment

Working...
                                X