No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on - he's not a Nazi sympathiser. Stop trying so hard to miss what he said there.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'm really fucking around with the Nazi thing. Buuuuuuuuuut, as for women.... looks like his divorce didn't help him.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So yeah...see that new trailer for GRAVITY yet?

No?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiTiKOy59o4

You're welcome.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No thanks. I prefer the blowoff to be unsullied.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Casting aside, 50 Shades is for a built-in fanbase from the book, is going to be under studio scrutiny and will likely be pretty bland in efforts to appeal to a wider audience (insert bluray unrated edition here?)

All bets are off for Nymphomaniac, misogyny/nazism aside (included?). I will take all-day, every-day a unique, visually captivating, deranged film about willem defoe clubbing shia labouf's nude man parts with a block of wood while gainsborough DVDA's some homies in the back, over whatever dull momcoremess 50 Shades is going to be.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              So yeah...see that new trailer for GRAVITY yet?

No?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiTiKOy59o4

You're welcome.
              Nope. Don't want to.

Comment

• Trust me that the trailer is awesome, then. Some new footage in there but not enough to spoil what's gonna be in theaters on a month.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Ok, I caved.

Great trailer. A hint of what we've not yet seen, but almost certainly nothing from the halfway point of the film onwards, in my estimation. Love the publicity materials for this film, I just hope it delivers now.

It's gonna be fucking intense in IMAX 3D.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• that trailer is sooooo goood.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Agree with Ben: this looks like a MUST SEE in IMAX 3D

Also, did you see what James Cameron has said about it? Short version, he says it's the best space movie that he's ever seen. I hope they use that in the marketing materials.

Comment

• The Cameron quote made me even more pumped for this. Say what you will about his script talents, dude knows how to shoot a fucking movie and knows when he's seeing something amazing.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want to watch that trailer but I really don't want to watch that trailer. In the same way that I can't wait to see that movie but I can wait to see that movie.

Comment

• Hardy in Mad Max.

Comment

• I know it's not new, but dammit I want more info.

Comment

• I CAVED IN.

GODDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN

Comment

Working...
                                X