No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we get a neutral gear setpiece again.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• totally excited.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I hope it bombs and TMNT usurps blue cat pussy's throne.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Age of Extinction? ZOMG DINOBOTS?!?!?!

Comment

• FUCK YEAH MANG. DINOBOTS.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YESSSSS.

Comment

• Wonder if there will be Swoop. A Pteranodon bombing stuff could be cool.

Comment

• Daaaaaaaaaamn.

My son, a huge fan of dinosaurs and Transformers, will go APESHIT for that movie.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Things I didnt need to learn today: The dude from Pacific Rim is gonna be the lead in Fifty Shades of Crap.

Comment

• You mean Jax Fucking Teller is gonna get paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid. I'm fine with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          You mean Jax Fucking Teller is gonna get paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid. I'm fine with that.

Actually, no. The casting stinks of what Universal has been planning all along. Shoot fast, cheap and get it out by August.

Universal still isn't convinced that this isn't going to bomb.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• He's gonna get paid in cash or paid in tons of bored housewife vagina being thrown at him after it. I'm convinced it will bomb to hell and back though. The MPAA will censor the shit out of the movie, and it's going to be tamer than Basic Instinct.

Comment

• It may bomb in theaters*, but any uncut edition will fucking RULE the DVD/Bluray market.

*I find that most women have no problem going to see any type of movies in theaters. My wife had ZERO problem convincing her friends to go see Magic Mike, and trust me, all fo them will line up for that Fifty Shades thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                It may bomb in theaters*, but any uncut edition will fucking RULE the DVD/Bluray market.

*I find that most women have no problem going to see any type of movies in theaters. My wife had ZERO problem convincing her friends to go see Magic Mike, and trust me, all fo them will line up for that Fifty Shades thing.

That's where it will succeed. As Universal contracted it out for the full trilogy. That being said, this film will barely crack 2 hours and they are expecting a fight with the MPAA.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X