No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Hell Baby, I want to see Bad Milo instead.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QD6cy4PBQPI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Just watched that. Looks like it could be incredible. It feels like a Wes Anderson film.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Fox says fuckayoooo youtube"
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• then watch that Bad Milo trailer. IT IS SO AWESOME.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, that will be a movie the wife won't watch. ME TIME!! YAY!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• American Hustle looks like it's gonna be pretty decent.

Comment

• Decent? That looks fucking sleazetastic.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still have no idea what is going on with Cooper in it, and I love that.

Comment

• he looks like Mike Brady

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_MSrAwfagG4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Never really liked the character in the Jackass Movies and wasn't huge on this idea when it was revealed. That being said, I laughed my ass off at the ending when he comes out and makes it rain.

Comment

• Wolfmother needs to cease existing.

Also: could be a fun drunk night.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OK, looked dumb as fuck until the pageant. I'm sold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Never really liked the character in the Jackass Movies and wasn't huge on this idea when it was revealed. That being said, I laughed my ass off at the ending when he comes out and makes it rain.
                                That kid fucking sells it.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X