No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• pumped. Mia Goth should be in all of the things. Can't wait for this.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• PEARL was outstanding. I'll consider this.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I still enjoy X more overall I think, but yeah, PEARL was fucking awesome. Still need to check out Infinity Pool.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• X impressed the hell out of me, and I really want to watch Pearl, so Maxxine is absolutely on my radar. Total agreement with Rob on Mia Goth - put her in all the things NOW.

Comment

• I finally saw the trailer last night and even I’m intrigued, and these movies are NOT in my wheelhouse.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Mia Goth makes these films. X is probably most def not up your alley but Pearl may be as it's just so weird and different. Either way, Mia Goth is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                X