No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn right she was, Russ. I did get to ask her a question re: how much influence the media has on politics and why independents don't get as much exposure as the Big Two, and she responded. So I have that going for me. Which is nice.

Comment

• An alternate reality where The Crow is filled with MTV Vjs, sounds like a fun time lol. And that's awesome Tim. Tabitha was great
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's due to this discourse I am going to listen to "See You Around" on my lunch break
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          An alternate reality where The Crow is filled with MTV Vjs, sounds like a fun time lol.
          JJ Jackson as Sergeant Daryl Albrecht! Mark Goodman as Top Dollar! Matt Pinfield as Gideon! Kurt Loder as Funboy!!!

And introducing.... Jesse Camp as Eric Draven/ The Crow!!! "It can't rain all the time, brah!"

Comment

• This looks fucking fantastic. I'm in.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Saw the trailer earlier, and I can't wait for this. Kind of want to watch this on my TV too, just to keep the film's ambiance, y'know?

Comment

• This is in no way the WORST thing ever. The SEQUELS to the original are. Jury is still undecided on this one. That being said, the original will always be there, this looks to incorporate way more of the violent shit from the comics, and while there is no Michael Wincott to be seen (Huston ain't Wincott), the Skaaaaarsgarrd looks fine. The comic version of Eric looked like what people thought was cool in the 80s , Brandon Lee's version looked like what people thought was cool in the 90s, and this looks like what people think looks cool now. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

• Also, at least Momoa dropped out. No way I could take him seriously in that role.

Comment

• He'd have made a great Tin Tin. This looks bizarrely generic.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      He'd have made a great Tin Tin. This looks bizarrely generic.
                      Pretty much this. I get where Rob was coming from, but with a tweak here and there to the story, this could be any run-of-the-mill revenge flick we've seen a bunch of times.

Rob is correct, though. The sequels to the original Crow are hot garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Lol. New Crow looks like a Soundcloud rapper.
                        There’s something unsettling about the length of his torso. Like it was altered to make it longer, for some reason.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I mean if those pants went down 1/2 inch we'd be seeing his full skaarsgaaarrrd.

Comment

• Just watched the new Beetlejuice trailer. Eh. Based solely on that, I’ll see it eventually. But I’m not going to be in any rush to catch it in the theater.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'll rent it for sure just out of sheer curiosity and my love of Keaton. That being said, at least "in theory" they didn't take an easy gag and make Lydia "normal" or her kid. Could be fun, could be terrible. I don't think there will be a middle ground.

Comment

• Agreed. We just finished watching the original with Charlotte. She real couldn’t have cared less and just wants to see the new one because of Jenna Ortega.

Comment

Working...
                                X