New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks nice.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She looks like Cody Smit McPhee there and it is fucking with my facial recognition.

It looks exceptionally clean for the wasteland.

Cautious optimism?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Same.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This is my kind of stupid.

Comment

• Mine too. They had me at Alex Winter.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, gonna take a hard pass on that. Really don't think there were too many unanswered questions in the original that we need a retread.

Comment

• Question: why the fuck does a tiki bar need a Dalton?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Question: why the fuck does a tiki bar need a Dalton?
                    MV5BNjhmMzFjYjEtYzU2ZS00ODE1LTkzOGUtY2E4NGQ4NjExZWVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0MzQwMjgz._V1_QL75_UY281_CR31,0,500,281_.jpg
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I have a friend who has a mini tiki bar in his backyard that he opens up during the summer, and lemme tells ya, the rowdiness that goes on there! I mean, sometimes they stay up until 11 PM! On a school night, no less! And you MAY hear the occasional cuss word, too! And the girls might wear bikinis! And they have alcohol there! Real barnburners, those tiki bars!

Comment

• Hahaha, I mean, they rule. But in a fun everybody-is-too-blind-drunk-to-fight sort of way.

The only explanation for a Dalton here is if Willy from Bad Santa is coming back for more free drinks and shit and Brian Callen is unavailable.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If this was a secret Bad Santa crossover that would be fantastic.

Comment

• Yet another remake/sequel that no one asked for. SMH
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Jake needs his money though for all the PEDs he's been blasting. Won't anybody think of the Jake?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• lol. You know what, you're right. I did not think of the Jake. I need to put myself in the Jake's shoes. *puts on the Jake's shoes* "Oh shit, this is what it feels like to be ripped, rich, and having a good time? Not surrounded by death? Don't have to be nice to people who are assholes? I could get used to this." *takes off the Jake's shoes* Fuck, I want to be in the Jake's shoes all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X