No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dunno, I can see old Raimi doing it, but not gonna lie, I kind of liked that trailer but the bear was the least interesting part. The cast alone looks like it's worth a rental at least.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Trailer was... interesting, and of course, gave away what looks like 2/3rds of the film. (insert my usual "trailers that show WAY too much" rant)

Hoping this is a good horror/comedy, if only because I don't want what might be Ray Liotta's last film to be a turkey.

Comment

• Aww man, I wanted more John Cena, Bumblebee and Hayley...

Shit man, this is like the 5th reboot of this series it feels like. Nothing tops the first one except the 3d shit in the third one. Bumblebee was the shit. I wanted more Bumblebee.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• awww man, I wanted a sequel to the one with Milla.

Comment

• I'm so mad we never got more of the steampunk film, agreed.

That said, this new trailer looks promising. Nice and gritty. Also, Eva Green.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was so glad I took a chance on that one after you mentioned it. It was a ton of fun and that sequel could have been awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I was so glad I took a chance on that one after you mentioned it. It was a ton of fun and that sequel could have been awesome.
                It's Paul W.S. Anderson's 'masterpiece'. It's the one film of his where everything really comes together perfectly.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

It's Paul W.S. Anderson's 'masterpiece'. It's the one film of his where everything really comes together perfectly.
                  Sir, that masterpiece was Event Horizon.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    awww man, I wanted a sequel to the one with Milla.

Deux parts? En Francais?

Innerdasting
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They had me with Eva Green. Looks terrific and can't wait until next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Sir, that masterpiece was Event Horizon.
                        EVENT HORIZON is a close second for me behind THE THREE MUSKETEERS.

Comment

• I OBJECT!

Comment

• Event Horizon suuuuuucks. Decent idea ruined by a super shitty execution.

Comment

• Dude compared to everything he did, it’s actually a masterpiece.

Also, Milla androgynous and her lack of acting skills weren’t forced on us.

Only wish we had a gory Director’s Cut….

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Dude compared to everything he did, it’s actually a masterpiece.

Also, Milla androgynous and her lack of acting skills weren’t forced on us.

Only wish we had a gory Director’s Cut….
                                Sounds like the scoured the earth to try and find the lost footage. Sounds like they've given up hope, which is unfortunate.
                                EVENT HORIZON is very close to being a legit movie. It's a solid premise that just feels hamstrung by edits.

Comment

Working...
                                X