No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s exactly what I thought when I saw it. “Oh, so they’re remaking Scrooged to not be as dark…”
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• CREED III

gotdamn Kang the Conqueror is fucking JACKED.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's tested through the roof.

Consensus is it's better than Creed II and as good as Creed. The test audience actually started to root for Damian to win more than Adonis. Not that they turned on Creed but Jonathon Majors really carried sway and sympathy. Jordan ironically got Killmongered in his own movie.

But the film's secret weapon? Someone not in the trailer. Phylicia Rashad.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I didn't care all that much for Creed 2 but I dig Majors and must have missed that he was in this. Bring it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Never bothered with Creed II for that very reason. Looked like Rocky IV Part II + Creed and I wasn't interested. Despite how much I fucking loved Creed.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• CREED was excellent and CREED II was very good. If nothing else, Drago and his son have a pretty amazing story arc even if the rest of the film is kinda by-the-numbers.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Never bothered with Creed II for that very reason. Looked like Rocky IV Part II + Creed and I wasn't interested. Despite how much I fucking loved Creed.
                I'm with you. Creed is SO fucking good that Creed 2 even being "pretty good" would be a fatal fall off a cliff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  CREED was excellent and CREED II was very good. If nothing else, Drago and his son have a pretty amazing story arc even if the rest of the film is kinda by-the-numbers.
                  Exactly! You actually care about these 2!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Drago Jr is apparently back in Creed 3? We going to see an old nemesis-turned-coach?
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If it doesn't have Pauly's Robot somewhere I'll be sad. #JUSTICEFORPAULYSROBOT

Comment

• yeah, my ass is going back to a theater for the first time since 2019 for this....

Comment

• Fucking lol. Dude made a whole career from a single story. Good for him.

Comment

• Avatar. I dunno, I’m torn. The grandiosity of it demands the big screen. But I just don’t care enough about the story to go see it in theaters. I’ll have to mull this one over.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• for it's 3d that is making me see it in theaters. I mean, I dig the first one even without it, but I LOVE 3D and they all but killed the ability for me to do it at home. So theater trip for me it is.

Comment

• Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery

Comment

Working...
                                X