No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol. Chucky is a bitch. Bring on Megan.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Absolutely ridiculous. Will definitely order some food and make cocktails to watch this.

Comment

• Just read about Living starring Bill Nighy. A not quite remake of Kurosawa's Ikiru. I haven't seen Ikiru in like...15 or 20 years? But it left an impression on me I've never really forgotten. I love Nighy so I hope this is good.

Comment

• OK Troy, more spoilers needed. What the hell is the KEEEEEEEEEEEEERAZY Halloween Ends plot point?

Comment

• Michael Myers is actually Laurie Strode who is actually Dr. Loomis.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Disguised as another dude
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                OK Troy, more spoilers needed. What the hell is the KEEEEEEEEEEEEERAZY Halloween Ends plot point?
                It's not crazy so much as by Friday night, it's probably going to ruin the movie for 70% of you people.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• From what I hear it will make the Thorn films look like sparkling examples of the craft by the virtue of how discordant it all is in its assembly and execution.

Should have just cut the tether after the first one. The coof smothered it in the crib.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still prefer the second one over the first one but yeah, scuttlebutt is that this is gonna piss a bunch of people off. I still refuse to read spoilers about it though. I am still gonna check it out. Why not? It's free.

Comment

• It's not so much the ending as it is the angle brought in that is going to piss people off for probably the next decade.

I don't know why people can't end a trilogy anymore.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I want it to be that Laurie Strode has been in a psych ward this whole time and everything in these last movies are all some form of VR psychotherapy her doctor is taking her through to process the events of the first movie....also it's happening in space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I want it to be that Laurie Strode has been in a psych ward this whole time and everything in these last movies are all some form of VR psychotherapy her doctor is taking her through to process the events of the first movie....also it's happening in space.
                          How is it you don't have a desk at some major Hollywood studio?

"Did you see this Hughes kid's treatment for Halloween Ends? It's FUCKING GOLD, Blum! FUCKING GOLD! Kid's got moxie! MOXIE, I tells ya!"

"Then get the kid some video games and some blow, stat! I want, nay, DEMAND his treatment for Fantasy Island 2 on my desk at 9 AM Monday morning!"

Comment

• Lol. Hollywood would not be prepared for the schlock I'd make. I like terrible things.

Comment

• I like terrible things, too. I demand to read your schlocky script NOW.

Comment

• So Scrooged but without the mean spirited tone?

Comment

Working...
                                X