Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirley was ok. I want Glover.

But fuck Chase. He was bad.

And it gave us the magnificent Walton Goggins episode. Good riddance.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Chase was instrumental imo. At least in the beginning.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He was my favorite part besides Abed/Troy. But either way, seems like they're just fulfilling a stupid meme by making this.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Man, I want this to be good, but the whole Pratt thing is gonna be an issue until I hear his voice. I mean, it'll probably still be an issue, but this poster looks great.

Comment

• I just wanna play that game. I do not want Mario The Musical starring the right wing fuck head.

Comment

• wait, it's a musical?

Comment

• Rumors and leaks point to yes, lots and lots of music.

Comment

• oh, we watched that INTO THE DEEP on Netflix. It's a documentary about that Danish sub guy who killed a reporter about 5 years ago. I remember it on the news back then and the actual story is even wilder.

Recommended.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• oh goddammit. I just want a fucking animated Mario movie. You want a song or two? Sure whatever, but just gimme a fucking fun Mario movie.

Comment

• Mario trailer looks really, really good.

Can't wait to see how they fuck it up.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah it looks amazing. But LULZ to Pratt's comment about the voice from a year ago "I've been working hard on it, and you won't be prepared for it.." or some shit like that.

Cut to it being just his voice.

Jack Black sounds like he's having fun. But if Billy is right and this is a musical I'll be sad.

Comment

• Slumberland.

Looks like it could be fun. Wish it wasn't Momoa but whatever. I loved Little Nemo as a kid but this feels cheapish. Looks/feels like Hook-lite but without Spielberg behind the camera.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Jack Black sounds like he's having fun. But if Billy is right and this is a musical I'll be sad.
                            You hire Jack Black so he can have multiple songs.

Comment

• If that's all it is, I'm fine with it. I just don't want a full blown musical. I still hold out hope that's not the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Yeah it looks amazing. But LULZ to Pratt's comment about the voice from a year ago "I've been working hard on it, and you won't be prepared for it.." or some shit like that.

Cut to it being just his voice.

those clips had to have been really recent, because Jack Black was wearing the shirt he had on at Louder than Life last week. Great fucking show BTW.

I went and checked, friend took a pic of him bowling at Vernon Lanes wearing the same shirt and it looks like an Omni Hotel room so he had to have shot that spiel in town.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X