New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    He fuckin' better. I am legit pumped for this movie. It looks like a bunch of goofy fun. Plus Chris Pine is the best.
    Sarah has come in here like 8 times to talk about this movie today.

Comment

• Its looks weird. Some good shit, but Chris looks like he doesn’t belong.

It honestly looks much better than expected.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Pearl - prequel to "X"

This looks good. I'm assuming I just spoiled whatever twists for that movie "X". Should I watch "X" still or nahhhh?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Medieval-

I dig Ben Foster and I'll check this out.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Pearl - prequel to "X"

This looks good. I'm assuming I just spoiled whatever twists for that movie "X". Should I watch "X" still or nahhhh?
            I have X on plex but haven't watched yet. Seems pretty divisive, which Ti West always is.

Comment

• yeah, his shit is either "THIS IS GREAT" or "THIS SUCKS" with no in-between.

Comment

• Ti West is Mick Garris 2.0
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Samaritan. He's not only a garbageman BUT he also CLEANS UP TRASH FROM THE STREETS.

Lol.

Comment

• Wow, they really stole half of the shots, costume design, and mood from unbreakable.

Comment

• yeah, mix that with that ArchEnemy flick that Joe Manganiello and you essentially have this. It's too bad he was wasted as a glorified cameo in GotG2 because he should have a better role, but I don't think this movie is that role.

Comment

• I Love My Dad

This looks like my type of cringe.

Comment

• House of Darkness.

Man, where the hell has Kate Boseworth been and why does she look t he exact same?

Comment

• The Menu

Whole bunch of people I like with a theme I enjoy. Surviving the Game meets Le Cordon Bleu

Comment

• Just saw an ad for that this morning. I hope for you it’s awesome!
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X