No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If DUNE 2: DUNE HARDER is as good as the first film, this is probably going to rival the LOTR franchise in my estimation, especially if DV keeps going on with the other Dune novels.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well it does end with the time jump.

So far I had 2 small complains about Dune:

- No dinner scene. LOTS of exposition can be made. Too bad.

- No Weirding Way. Its a martial art that makes people like a Bruce Lee who just drank 5 Red Bulls and snorted a pound of coke. There’s hope it could be there in part 2.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yeah, I missed the dinner scene.

In other news, The Munsters is getting dumped on Netflix in September. Lol.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Halloween Ends trailer.

Does it though? Really? I loved the last one, so I'll check this out. Bummed it's theatrical was hoping for maybe a sweet premium Halloween release on Peacock again or something.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Blumhouse is gonna get burned to the stake for Ends.

Gotten outright terrible reactions at test screenings. They know they're fucked.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So are those leaks legit?
              lol. That's gonna be a fun shitstorm.

Comment

• keeeeep it spoiler tagged for me please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  So are those leaks legit?
                  lol. That's gonna be a fun shitstorm.
                  Yes. But, they still haven't committed to which ending to use.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• new DnD movie looks like a bunch of fun. CHRIS PINE DOING BARD STUFF.

Comment

• That looks like stupid fun with a couple cocktails, but I can't tell Sarah or she will make me go on opening night.

Comment

• AHAHHAH. I had the opposite reaction. I was totally on board but knew Lesley would immediately think it was dumb if she knew what it was. I was like "Hey, check out this trailer, it looks pretty fun." "What is it for?" "Just watch..."

As soon as the title card came up she was like "Ah, so that's why you didn't tell me what is was...yeah I'm in but I would have just turned around if said it."

Yep, I know my wife. lol. Chris Pine is a BARD. A BARD. Gimme that shit. OWLBEAR!

Comment

• Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit, son! They gots a GELATINOUS CUBE, yo!!!!

Hell, I was onboard once I saw Michelle Rodriguez was in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Hell, I was onboard once I saw Michelle Rodriguez was in this.
                            Vin loves D&D, does he cameo since Michelle is in this?

Comment

• He fuckin' better. I am legit pumped for this movie. It looks like a bunch of goofy fun. Plus Chris Pine is the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X