No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just can't get over it's not getting a "real" release, Clerks 2 did fairly well in theaters. But, a lot of the issue seems tied up in no one understanding who has true distribution rights to the Weinstein materials now and Smith is just wrapping up his Lionsgate deal with Clerks 3.

But, as of right now...it's only getting a Fathom Events 3 night event window ala 3 From Hell.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's a bummer as it would have been a nice capper to Lesley and I's life (yeah, I'm morbid but no way we're getting a Clerks 4...) in regards to pop culture. I still remember thinking that End Game may have been the pop culture capper for us (she had just gotten diagnosed a few months prior and we were told it could be a few months before she was gone). Watching End Game in the theater had me bawling like a goddamn baby because of it (and because PEGGY AND STEVE!) but still, would have been nice to actually get a chance to see this normally in a theater. Never liked the Fathom event shit as I've always had issues with those for whatever reason. Will definitely buy day one on digital when it releases.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OK, that one got me. My hands were sweating watching that.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• A movie involving huge heights? With my acrophobia?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47uye050615gimb9a1w02dx1xpbui7ul8wrzjy1ayy&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g.gif

Comment

• Jesus that's legit the scariest trailer I've seen in years. But what's with the weird monster hand at the beginning then no mention the rest of the time?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Jesus that's legit the scariest trailer I've seen in years. But what's with the weird monster hand at the beginning then no mention the rest of the time?
              that was just a bird coming out of the hole, I think.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

that was just a bird coming out of the hole, I think.
                My brain filed in an arm reaching out at him!

Comment

• Welp. This looks abysmal. The Munsters.

I was hoping more Sonnenfeld's Addams Family and less Disney Channel presents the Munsters.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• that looks like quite possibly the worst movie ever made. EVER.

Comment

OK, that one got me. My hands were sweating watching that.
                      goddamn that trailer is panic inducing.

Comment

that looks like quite possibly the worst movie ever made. EVER.
                        Yeah, it's fucking ROUGH. I have no idea the fucking tone except for deaf.

Comment

• Of all the things that are horribly miscalculated throughout that thing, the audio is quite possibly the pinnacle of lazy horseshit.

I can only surmise the dialogue was recorded into a Maxwell Smart shoe.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want it to be an accident: "Whoops, we released a rough version trailer that hasn't been worked on." but we all know it has been worked on, and that's what we got.

Man, why couldn't we have just gotten Werewolf Women of the S.S. instead?

Comment

• Possibly they haven't rerecorded everything yet or as you say, they swapped prints.

Either way the staging and cheap digital motion smearing is not blowing my skirt up.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy fuck the budget makes it look like a goddamn 1980s Halloween candy commercial. McDonald's Halloween pail commercials looked more expensive.

Also, the greatest love story? What a fucking dumb idea. Nobody gives a fuck about the love story in the Munsters, and everyone remembers Gomez and Morticia. How dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X