No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lea Seydoux as Lady Fenring? Denis, you son of a bitch. Now gimme dat Count.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Rob and Billy: This article sums up pretty nicely why RRR should be front and center on your watchlist.

https://www.slashfilm.com/904069/the...ters-to-shame/
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• hahha. It's on the list still. Hopefully soon.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Rob and Billy: This article sums up pretty nicely why RRR should be front and center on your watchlist.

https://www.slashfilm.com/904069/the...ters-to-shame/
          I was listening to a podcast with several former Cracked writers (the funny ones).

A most excellent linking dancing with martial movies, as it’s essentially the SAME.

And having done both, totally true.

Man, I rewatched it with friends, as a group watch. Everyone loved it.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

I was listening to a podcast with several former Cracked writers (the funny ones).

A most excellent linking dancing with martial movies, as it’s essentially the SAME.

And having done both, totally true.

Man, I rewatched it with friends, as a group watch. Everyone loved it.
            I want to see this thing in a full theater, especially if at least half of the audience is from India. From what I've heard and seen, this thing is a fucking beast in terms of the communal entertainment factor. The dance scene alone would be wondrous to behold.

Case in point:
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dude, if that shit happened at a theater I was at and it wasn't something like Rocky Horror where that is the norm, I'd be annoyed as balls. I'm all for excitement and clapping and shit before/after, during a bad ass scene (Cap and the Hammer in Avengers) but getting up in front the screen and dancing and shit, gtfo. But maybe once I clear my schedule to watch this ridiculously long movie I'll change my mind.

On a different note, Barbarian looks kind of neat. Gives off Vivarium vibes a bit.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ok, this movie is probably going to suck bad BUT I'm not gonna lie, there is a shot in this trailer that legit made me recoil and yell "DUDE". It came out of left fucking field and I wish they wouldn't have put it in if only cause it feels like it may have had the same impact as that opening scare in The Ring remake. I can't tell if this is more It Follows OR more The Bye Bye Man lol. Either way, that fucking scene man....

Smile trailer

Comment

• They/Them - gay conversion camp horror movie with Kevin Bacon. Sure why not? It'll be on Peacock.

Could go either way since they dont' show anything.

Comment

• Ghostbusters 2 drops Dec 20, 2023.

Leave all of the other GB's out of the suits and/or doing anything with the team past cameos/help via info and I'm cool.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM VIGGO or anything else already done and do something new and I'm down with this.

Comment

• Same. Let the remaining guys be consultants and maybe cameo. Otherwise, let the torch be passed.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Just as long as it's to the kids and no one else. No one else ever.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• David O. Russell's new one - Amsterdam

Looks good. Looks real good.

Comment

• Clerks III trailer

I'm totally in. I've been with Kevin since I rented the original movie in 1995 in 9th grade. Mallrats/Chasing Amy/Dogma are all great. Strike Back lost me. Clerks 2 cemented my feelings for Lesley as we saw it during our first moments hanging out and it really spoke to me at the time. Red State is fun, Tusk was ruined by Depp, Yoga Hosers is one of the worst things I've ever seen, and Strike Back Reboot was more fun than it should be....but I'll always love Dante and Randall.

Meta as fuck but totally on board.

Comment

• Alright, the joke about Dante getting shot is pretty good.

Comment

• Loved that they're referencing the original ending of Clerks with that. That whole joke was pretty fun. Been waiting for Jamie to come in and shit in my cereal.

Comment

Working...
                                X